Looking for college car

hbmax

TDI
looking
im looking for basicaly any year most models prefer to be a tdi in the ohio michigan indiana area around 5 grand going to tech school so if it needs work thats fine looking for better mpg

compu_85

Gadget Guy
TDI
... None :S
A 5 grand TDI is going to need some work :) Are you handy with a wrench, and do you have the time to use it?

-J

Motor7

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta, 234K miles(SOLD)
I second what the 'Dorf said, but will add a Civic w/manual to the list.

hbmax

TDI
looking
i drive about 600 miles a week and i work on the only two tdi's in my town and my sisters plus i work as a mechanic on the weekends when im not at school so one the needs work wont be an issue

i would like to find a college girl to ride with me to but i go to a tech school:D

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
Look at the FS ad's here.......I am sure you will get an idea about TDI pricing....The 5-6000 TDI's are very few and far between and most are really high mileage and most are junk........You must do your homework and be very vigilant and if you are really lucky.............you might find one in your price range.......
Good Luck!

AaronRussell

TDI
TDI
What about fair loan rates for students? When you buy a car, you have a credit history and regular income. When you're a student, you must rely on a co-signer with a strong credit history, as at 18 years old you can't get a loan alone. Student debt may be inevitable to obtain a credible degree, but the creditors shouldn't be allowed to take advantage of that need.

https://essaytyper.pro