Looking for a shell or whole car.

rhino89523

TDI
1997 Passat
So I was driving too fast for the conditions and hit black ice and spun off the road. I turned on the hazards and grabbed a couple flares. Didn’t make it in time and a Ford truck put the finishing touches on the Passat. It still runs but looks like a derby car and needs a lot of front suspension parts. If someone has a nice shell that needs a motor I would be interested or a whole car. I like these cars. I live in Reno NV but I am willing to drive my truck and trailer or fly for a runner. If I’m driving my truck I’ll go to Colorado because I have friends there. As far as Portland north or southern ca south. If it’s a driver I’ll fly and drive pretty much nation wide.

rhino89523

TDI
1997 Passat
I’m sorry I double posted. I didn’t realize the first one had taken. My apologies it wasn’t my intention to clog it all up. Sorry

Abacus

That helpful B4 guy
TDI
Only the B4V left
I deleted the other one. It’s all good. Good luck with your search, I know where there is a B4V, but it’s in Maine and hasn’t been driven in at least a year.

Gusman

TDI
B4V
I have a black B4 wagon that I think I'm willing to part with. I have it in storage in Petaluma, CA so it's probably a 10 hour round trip drive from Reno. I might even be able to deliver it or meet you somewhere in-between. I'll send you a private message with my phone number if you'd like to talk more about it.