Looking for a good body shop in KC area

dogdots

Vendor
TDI
None
The clear coat is done on my hood and roof, front bumper cover and mirror covers. I was hoping to get some input on good body shops local to the Kansas City metro area.

I have the skills to repaint myself but no clean workspace to do the job, I no longer have access to a paint booth since I moved to KC 10 years ago.

If anyone has any input, please let me know. I haven't needed a body shop for anything since I moved.

Losha

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta TDI DSG, 2001 Golf TDI, Audi S6, A8, Toureg
The clear coat is done on my hood and roof, front bumper cover and mirror covers. I was hoping to get some input on good body shops local to the Kansas City metro area.

I have the skills to repaint myself but no clean workspace to do the job, I no longer have access to a paint booth since I moved to KC 10 years ago.

If anyone has any input, please let me know. I haven't needed a body shop for anything since I moved.
Hey Brian, you should try dipyourcar.com using Plasti Dip to paint your car its going to way cheaper to paint whole car and will protect your original paint as well will give you ability to change colors to whatever you like anytime you decide to do so. Their whole car kit comes with spray gun cost about $500 shipped with 4 gallons of paint. Nice thing is you wont have to have someone spend couple days sanding/prepping panels then painting, with this you wash/dry car out mask out areas needed and start spraying.

Sometime this spring Im planning on having both of my TDI's done this way as I don't want to spend $2-3k to repaint whole car.