Looking for 16" OEM VW "Bugatti" wheels

mrrhtuner

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon TDI, 2015 Passat TDI, 2015 Touareg TDI
Hello all,

Looking for these 16" VW "Bugatti" wheels that were sold on the TDI Sport MK4's.

With or without tires, if anybody has them or has a lead.

Thank you

mrrhtuner

Veteran Member
TDI
watch out - there were also similar wheels that came on Passats (which are 5x112)

Thanks man,

I did come across very similar wheels that the rabbit/golf use and they are 5x112.

Still on the hunt, would love to get something a bit bigger but not wanting to go the 17" route.

yatzee

Top Post Dawg
TDI
see sig
Thanks man,

I did come across very similar wheels that the rabbit/golf use and they are 5x112.

Still on the hunt, would love to get something a bit bigger but not wanting to go the 17" route.
I find the MK4's work best with 16s or 17s. I've had a couple sets of those wheels over the years - always thought that they were the best looking OEM MK4 wheels (other the Montreal II's)

TDIBone

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf Sportwagon TDI
I will defer to the OP since he asked first, but I am also looking for the same wheels. I found a website that lets you look for parts in local junkyards, but for some reason they have pictures of the 16" wheels like they do for other sizes, so don't know what kind they are.

mrrhtuner

Veteran Member
TDI
Thanks so much to streeker02 for the wheels.

I missed out on a deal before but I didn't want to loose these. Such a great wheel and a nice set of tires :)