LK Stevens GTG June 4th

meangreen

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta
Well Folks i just came home as we spend a couple of days in the States,but on Saturday after the hockey game ( Ja we won) i tried to leave a message here 2 times on my i phone but every time it deleted my message so i waited till now to respond..

So i would like to thank Jorry and Marie for this great GTG and what a place to hold it. You two truly have a nice place to hold such an event and we are sure going to come for the next one.Jack and Sam sure had one hell of a time running around your property ,and Jorry as you said they slept really good that night and they where even tiered a day later. it is a good to have some tired dogs.

It sure was nice to see some old friends that i have not seen in years ( Sarah and Mike) and Ed always good to see Ja. Aaron finally we meet and thanks for the sensor. And to all of the faces that i saw for the first time it was great to meet you. Keli i hope all was good with your car after we left as we had to check in and we had gotten the 2nd last room that accepted dogs.

So i would still like to thank every one for making this GTG as good as it was for our first time to Jorrys place and hope to see ja all next Year

Harald,Cathie,Jack and Sam

brnsgrbr

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 GOLF GTI converted to GTD
No problem Keli! My name is not an easy one. Yeah, that was a fun ride. BTW everyone, not only does she turn a wrench, she can truly drive, that's why I happily followed for so much of the time. When that Honda flexed, I had to throw a jab followed by a right cross. I couldn't throw the uppercut because I am still breaking in my new 6 speed with all the trimmings that BB hooked me up with. That was all 5th & 6th BTW. (smile on my face). It was also cool to have the Biodiesel convoy weeving throughout. If they didn't see yours, they saw mine right. BTW , I was smoking because I had blowby from my #'s 3 & 4 injectors, discovered when I got home. I was only running B20 too.

Everyone has relayed the sentiments to our outstanding hosts Jorry & Marie. Marie is the first to understand the stress & fatigue (and lack of adventure) that those who have to travel for living truly have to endure. Having just flown back into town just 12 hours earlier, Marie, your empathy, along with the great company & food brought my stress level down to nill. Ahhh. Thanks again.

Joel I want your car. See at more events I bet.
Philip good to see you again. Our tastes are so similar that my Golf will slowly metamorphasize into yours (not completely don't worry).
Ed, the only Jetta I have ever lusted after. Well OCs too.
Rich! Here is to future good times. For God's sake teach your son how drive a stick man.
Tom, we gotta hook up in Ballard for brew sometime. Thanks for the Biodiesel tip!
Kiwi I missed ya man! Thanks for the seats.
Mathew, good to see ya, good political discussion. I never had the chance to thank you for the tips I took advantage of from Jorry's last year!
I wanted to speak to the owner from Selah. As a YakiVegas native, I wanted to catch up on my home town. Next time,
BB aka Aaron, thanks for taking the old Autotran off my hands. The 6 speed is wonderful. FWI, I installed the new filters, oil, petal covers, & the cool rear wiper. It is so hard backing off while breaking the new goodies.
Harold. Good to see ya mate! I plan on making it up to some GTG in BC soon.

See ya'll at the next one!

rootrider

Veteran Member
TDI
'09 sportwagen
Joel I want your car. See at more events I bet.
:D

I tend to hang out mostly with the general VW/Euro crowd, or the stance scene, which I'm assuming most here aren't even familiar with. So I'll be at Leavenworth, WaterWerks, Great Canadian, etc. and I have to fit another trip into Europe somewhere. But if there were more gtg's around here I might show up more :p

oldpoopie

Vendor
TDI
2001 golf gl, 2006 jetta, 1981 ALH swapped rabbit pickup, 1998 beetle
:D

I tend to hang out mostly with the general VW/Euro crowd, or the stance scene, which I'm assuming most here aren't even familiar with. So I'll be at Leavenworth, WaterWerks, Great Canadian, etc. and I have to fit another trip into Europe somewhere. But if there were more gtg's around here I might show up more :p
I'm assuming you'll be coming down for pacificwaterland?

SeaDsl

TDI
2010 Golf TDI DSG
Thanks to Jorry and Marie for hosting this great event. Thanks for Harald for those yummy sausages. The dogs also provided hilarious entertainment!!!

meangreen

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta
Ya those sausages are a favorite here at our GTG also .LOL And watching the dogs and chasing the ball sure was fun. And let me tell you they sure slept good that night.

Damm about Mondays game...I have no problem them loosing ,but being embarrassed that badddddd....

Thanks to Jorry and Marie for hosting this great event. Thanks for Harald for those yummy sausages. The dogs also provided hilarious entertainment!!!

Keli_OR

Veteran Member
TDI
'15 black Sportwagen SE, '01 silver Jetta GLS, '00 green Beetle
No problem Keli! My name is not an easy one. Yeah, that was a fun ride. BTW everyone, not only does she turn a wrench, she can truly drive, that's why I happily followed for so much of the time. When that Honda flexed, I had to throw a jab followed by a right cross. I couldn't throw the uppercut because I am still breaking in my new 6 speed with all the trimmings that BB hooked me up with. That was all 5th & 6th BTW. (smile on my face). It was also cool to have the Biodiesel convoy weeving throughout.
The only flexing that riceburner did was tailgating you and rattling it's fartcan.:rolleyes:
It was fun seeing the black smoke when you hit the go pedal!
I just like to think outside the box when I drive and utilize all lanes. It keeps life interesting.:)

Keli_OR

Veteran Member
TDI
Keli, I found a 3/8” x 4” extension. Yours?
Probably.
I'll get it from you in August at FixUmHaus, if that's okay. If I need it before then I'll just have to drive up and get it, right?;)

whatnxt

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Q5 TDI Premium +
Probably.
I'll get it from you in August at FixUmHaus, if that's okay. If I need it before then I'll just have to drive up and get it, right?;)
That's fine. You and Tom are welcome anytime. We have the extra room. Stay the night. A short va-ca.

jetta-girl

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta TDI
Thanks for another great gtg, Jorry! It was wonderful to see you again, I wish we were able to stay longer. :)

Great to see everyone else ~ hoping to make it to the PDX gtg in August, but it's a bit of a long shot.

See y'all next year!
JG

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
since I talked to a few of you at the gtg about performance upgrades on my wagon, I figured I'd link this here: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=320597 . Working on figuring out what path to take to get more power out of my engine and could use any help I can get on the CR.

If anyone more local has some thoughts I'd love to hear them.
You're on the right track talking with Mark from Malone Tuning. And he's not that far away from you, just a short drive to Vancouver, so if you want to get some power increases from that hot car of yours just make the call and meet up with Mark!

whatnxt

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Q5 TDI Premium +
I was thinking about it. Any recommendations for a date? Oregon was doing the June 16/17th. I was thinking July 21 or 28th? Don't want to mess-up Rich and his GTG.

meangreen

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta
Hey Jorry Cathie and I where thinking the same thing Any time after July 7 is good with us. The four of us will come out for the day as we had to much fun on the last GTG

meangreen

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta
If Harald comes, I'll come! :D
Let's go GTG lets Go

Sarah you are Sweet,oh ya Mike your not bad either. Haven't seen you guys in a year. So come on Jorry let's get this ball rolling :). Oh ya jorry we wont need to watch the hockey game this year so all ears are on the people ,lol

brnsgrbr

Veteran Member
TDI
I was talking to Jim about this. July is good. I should be back from Africa. Maybe even my car.... Not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

kiwibru

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf 2-door, 2k Silver. Red RTDI now gone but not forgotten!
Hey Jory! I was wondering if you were going to host again. The later date should work much better for me as my first harvest will be done! I have lamb sausage saved up too! Darius is your car down?
Bruce

Keli_OR

Veteran Member
TDI
Can't wait!
I just need my usual 4 week heads up so I can ask for the time off at work. Of course there's no guarantee it will be granted, but I can always ask!

~Keli

brnsgrbr

Veteran Member
TDI
Bruce my car isn't down yet, but that is about the time I could have it torn down for mods. Work is crazy so I have play it by ear. Week to week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD