List of stuff for Sale....

RichCA

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf GL, 2002, Red
Just starting a list of what I've got to get rid of. This is just a reserve list of who would be interested. I'll put your name next to the item and you'll get it as soon as I trade in the car or sell it within about a week. Email me to reserve anything- rctennis@hotmail.com
I'll keep adding to this list as I find more stuff so check back.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

VNT 15 turbo used no actuator, has no shaft play, excellent condition- $150

2 door vw roof rack (looking for key right now, may need a locksmith to make a new one)- make an offer

Kamei Grill (red but can be painted, has some chips)- $60

OLD NAVY CCV (has some scuffs)- May still sell if I get a good offer

Last edited:

Losha

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta TDI DSG, 2001 Golf TDI, Audi S6, A8, Toureg
I'm for Motive Brake Bleeder, OLD NAVY CCV, Cable hose clamp pliers. How much shipped to 57103?

OH3Hoser

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf
Would like the following:

VAG-COM License with HEX-USB+CAN Interface $280 (used only a couple times, it's $350 from ross-tech plus shipping)

Motive Brake Bleeder - $35

Metalnerd Rear Brake Tool - $30

Cable hose clamp pliers (still in package) - $10 ( I'll also throw in a straight hose clamp plier free)

RichCA

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf GL, 2002, Red
For the CAT filter. It's the first person who can make it down to swap it for their's that gets it. So if anyone is close to Niagara Falls or wants to make a drive, email me. Shouldn't take more than 20mins.

Rich

Link977

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
RichCA said:
For the CAT filter. It's the first person who can make it down to swap it for their's that gets it. So if anyone is close to Niagara Falls or wants to make a drive, email me. Shouldn't take more than 20mins.

Rich
I can meet you on Sunday.

Link977

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
TyeRant said:
Congrats Link977...I was hot on your heals.

I will have to watch the forums closer next time :)
Thanks.:)
P.S I don't know why there are tons of wine producers beside the QEW, wife bought 12 bottles of wine, and the price is almost 5 times more than the CAT filter.:(

BleachedBora

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'81 DMC-12, '15 GL350 CDI 275 hp/448 tq - '81 Caddy CJAA, '05 E320 CDI 250hp/450 tq, '23 ID4 AWD Pro S Plus
If the ONCCV is still around let me know :)
Thanks,
-BB