Liqui Moly Diesel Purge

drhannee

TDI
2012 Passat SEL
I need to run Diesel Purge on my 2012 Passat. I watched all the YouTube videos I could find. I read the forums.
I finally got the courage to do it today and the top of my fuel filter has only 3, not 4 valves.
Which do I connect to to do a direct feed of the Diesel Purge?
(I'm having difficulty adding the photo of fuel filter canister fuel lines. The following link leads to the picture.)

Thank you!

liftNgo

TDI
2013 Passat
I need to run Diesel Purge on my 2012 Passat. I watched all the YouTube videos I could find. I read the forums.
I finally got the courage to do it today and the top of my fuel filter has only 3, not 4 valves.
Which do I connect to to do a direct feed of the Diesel Purge?
(I'm having difficulty adding the photo of fuel filter canister fuel lines. The following link leads to the picture.)

Thank you!
I have a 2013 and mine looks exactly like yours. Have you figured out how to do it?

Thanks!

packmule97

TDI
mk6 golf
i have the updated 4 hose system but locate hose that goes to hpfp and the drainback line from the injectors, those will go into the bottle, then pull the fuse for the lpfp, cant remember the number but i will look again and update if i find it

update, iirc I think I just unplugged the lift pump, and then for yall it should just be hoses 2 and 3 going into the bottle

Last edited: