LF Mk4 body to cut

P2B

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2002 Jetta, 2003 Jetta, 2003 Jetta Wagon
Anyone local to Toronto or Muskoka have a Mk4 body I can cut the rear shock mounts out of?

Need them to fix my son's (formerly Wingnut's) wagon.

Johhny04

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDi
In May when I went to, Parts 4 Less U Pull , 1598 Baseline Rd W, Courtice, ON , they had about 5 or 6 MKIV golfs and jettas in the yard. Its worth a call to see if they are still there.

mogly

Veteran Member
TDI
MKIV TDI + B5.5V AVF/01E
Are the mounts the same from a sedan or wagon? I have an '03 destined for the recyclers late this month.

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
If you're willing to wait until next week, I can hit up Cambridge Auto Wreckers with my cordless cut-off and sawzall. Think they had. A wagon or two last time I was there.

Dunno if the sedan is the same, but I would think the golf should have the same. Mounting?

P2B

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2002 Jetta, 2003 Jetta, 2003 Jetta Wagon
If you're willing to wait until next week, I can hit up Cambridge Auto Wreckers with my cordless cut-off and sawzall. Think they had. A wagon or two last time I was there.

Dunno if the sedan is the same, but I would think the golf should have the same. Mounting?
Thanks very much for the offer, for the moment we are hoping for a closer alternative.

Boostlee

TDI
05 Jetta wagon

Any idea the colours of the wagon?