Lets hear from the rest of the West Coast States !!!r

Oil_Burner

Veteran Member
How about Idaho..... Heck those subjects in the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia dont have the ELECTRICITY to use this site!!!!!
BUT all are welcome to our GTG's that's for sure... Hey Heinz, anywhere local to buy that pilar and gauge???

Tom B

Norman

Veteran Member
TDI
'00 Golf GLS, '03 Wagon GL
Hey, man, I used my last kWh of juice to reply to this thread...I think they're going to pull the plu

kwhiner

Veteran Member
TDI
'00 Golf GLS Silver
Norm come on over to Reno. We have plenty of power here and building more power plants as we speak. With you your land sale profits you can buy as much of the desert as you want, and no state income tax. California is great place to live next to. Enjoy all the scenic wonders and escape back across the line before the hostiles can apprehend you.

Oil_Burner

Veteran Member
Hey,if those ECO-Terrorists down there in No-Cal would just turn on Rancho Seco they'd get an immediate 1000 MEGA-Watts of juice to distribute to themselves!
(Rancho Seco is the last Nuclear plant built in the US) They allowed the commie media to SCARE them into voting it turned off! I work at these things all over the U.S. and the world.... Dang airline pilots get more radiation exposure per year flying at 35000 ft than I do working at Nuke plants!!!

TB

[ March 29, 2001: Message edited by: J. Thomas Bentzen ]

kwhiner

Veteran Member
TDI
'00 Golf GLS Silver
Agree with you talked with my dad last week he lives in SMUD land. Unfortunately they have disassembled the guts of the plant at Rancho Seco. Just another case of the Environmentalist wackos at work.

Norman

Veteran Member
TDI
'00 Golf GLS, '03 Wagon GL
kwhiner, yep, everytime I'm eastbound @ 30,000 ft. I look down at all that desert and think to myself "ya know, I could own a lot of that desert!" Which would be great, except that there's this annoying thing about having to have a job to pay the bills... Besides, the last time I went for a bike (non-motorized) ride in the Reno area, we got shot at (bb gun)
No thanks, I'll take my chances with hostiles that just want to drive you off the road..
NV's a great place to visit, though!