Law firms who want us VW TDI owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcusW

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf BlueMotion
I´ve read about the various lawsuits but I didn´t realize what a 3-ring circus it has become with so many law firms filing suit against VW. TDD compiled dozens of names of law firms and put it in a single document.

I wonder if we´ll see this in Germany eventually, also.

attorney spam link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

millerman61

Veteran Member
TDI
'13 Jetta TDI Premium w/Nav, DSG. Bought back on 12/23/16
Right at the bottom of the page it has the disclaimer that it is paid attorney advertising. I am sure there are many more out there than just the ones that have paid to be on the TDD list.

tadawson

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL, 2015 Passat TDI SEL
I´ve read about the various lawsuits but I didn´t realize what a 3-ring circus it has become with so many law firms filing suit against VW. TDD compiled dozens of names of law firms and put it in a single document.

I wonder if we´ll see this in Germany eventually, also.

attorney spam link removed

With any luck, Germany has laws preventing parasites from misrepresenting themselves as lawyers . . .

- Tim

Last edited by a moderator:

Powder Hound

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'00 Golf 4dr White 5sp, '02 Jettachero 5sp, Wife's '03 NB Platinum Gray auto(!)
Parasites? Yes, when a group exists to cause trouble for a company and enrich themselves while getting nothing or very close to nothing in comparison for the people actually harmed, then yup, parasites is the best description.

I really hope these lawsuits, if any of them actually get filed, will get thrown out and leave the bottom feeders with nothing.

If the government had any integrity then the fines would be distributed to the customers. Will any of it be so distributed? Ha, are you kidding?

Philpug

Veteran Member
TDI
Gone but not forgotten
I received two pieces of mail from lawyers before I received my "apology" letter from VW.

BKmetz

Administrator, Member #10
Staff member
TDI
2015 Passat, titanium beige, 6MT
TDIClub admins have banned at least 3 attorneys trying to spam us.

The link was removed because TDIClub is not going to let anyone use us, directly or indirectly, to promote any legal services.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.