Kudos

danix

Veteran Member
TDI
None now. Former: 2011 335d, 2010 Jetta TDI, 2003 Jetta TDI Wagon. 99.5 Jetta TDI, 98 NB TDI, 3 different black 96 Passat TDI wagons.
Let me be the first to extend thanks, first to Fred (who happens to be sitting right next to me, but that's beside the point!) for starting this craziness. The success of an online community has much to do with the person starting it, and Fred has done a fantastic job for this site, for some many years.

Next to the organizers - this being my first Fest, I got to see firsthand the effort and long hours that go into organizing an event of this magnitude. Thanks guys, for putting on a first class event. F1 today was super fun, I can't wait to do it again.

Yes, I want you all to shop at my booth tomorrow so I don't have to lug all this crap home

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
Yes the organizers are doing one AWESOME job.

Hip hip horay!

Thanks for the words Danix, but this place really isn't what it is without so many great members always jumping in to help others.

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
That's exactly what this community is all about - helping each other. And thank goodness we have this venue to get together and help Fred, too.

Lineman

Veteran Member
TDI
TDI-less... own a RAM 1500 Diesel now
I want to thank the organizers for putting on a great fest, and thanks to Fred for having tdiclub.com. Realizing tdiclub.com existed was one of the reasons for making my VW purchase an easy sell.

This weekend I learned :

How to change all of my filters
Stage 3 of the rocketchip makes a big difference
Innocent beer was destroyed during prohibition
The air conditioner of the building next to the parking lot needs a new belt.
Cones are like pebbles to a Sprinter van.
how to salivate over a v6 4motion TDI

My Jetta :

Got a ventectomy
Got new air intake grills

I aleady ordered the euro switch, and I plan to order the smoked ecodes.

I learned so much, and it was great meeting and hangin out with everyone.

As we say in Boston, I had a wicked good time.

whiterabbit7

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf GLS 201k miles
Yes, I want you all to shop at my booth tomorrow so I don't have to lug all this crap home
\

Danix, You sell crap? Thanks for letting me know before I make my order!

danix

Veteran Member
TDI
None now. Former: 2011 335d, 2010 Jetta TDI, 2003 Jetta TDI Wagon. 99.5 Jetta TDI, 98 NB TDI, 3 different black 96 Passat TDI wagons.
\

Danix, You sell crap? Thanks for letting me know before I make my order!
I only sell crap to Stoners.

105Uphill

Veteran Member
TDI
98 & 99.5 Jettas Black
I also want to thank everyone. I was apprehensive at first, but felt very welcome and learned a lot.

Yes, it was my first, hope it was good for you too.

TurboJunkie

Kudos to the organizers for throwing the sweetest car club meet I've been to.

To Kerma for hammer modding my pump, in the blink of an eye. To Jeff for setting me up with the 2/3.1 chip and working through dinner, well into the night on Someone elses car
To MetalNerd for replacing my busted pump locking pin at its mention, talk about customer service.
To Fred for pointing me in numerous peoples direction, while I acted like the social moron I am.
Thanks to Stealth, for reminding me of that term, even if it isn't true in his case.
Thanks to GeWili for the entertaining history at our table, and the funniest auction I've been to in a long time.
Thanks to John for the knife wielding.
Thanks to all of the Vendors who donated items for the auction, even if I didn't win any of them.

tdipoet

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'11 Jetta TDI
Kudos to the organizers for throwing the sweetest car club meet I've been to.
man, do we love hearing that.
we've spent the last year worrying if people would have a good time or not!

ALCO

Veteran Member
TDI
1999 A3 Jetta, silver/2005 B5 Passat, silver
A fine TDIFest! Well done folks. Linda and I had a thoroughly enjoyable time. There were more things to do than we could fit in. Extra thanks to Jetter Sprinta (Scott and Chris) for running around to get us some special-order beer to take home. It takes a lot of work to make an event like this come off so well. Great events, food & drink and most of all...great company!

Metalnerd

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
96 Passat TDI Storm Grey
Thanks to the New England Organizers for pulling off another great fest! The special tours of local attractions were much appreciated and went above and beyond the call of duty.

I'm all charged up with another year's worth of ideas for needed tools - thanks to Wingnut and several others.

Thanks to Fred for making it all possible.

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
I only sell crap to Stoners.
Danix, do you sell that rim shine with rubber protection to stoners with a visable a$$?
[/QUOTE]

"More shine, less time..."

D'oh!

--Let's hope it's not Tomo's visible @$$ LoL!

I have a feeling the TDi Club won't forget Stoner products for a very, very long time...

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
Quick LOCK this thread
before Tomo sees it.

We know what the Visable Tummy is Lets not Go further

GeWilli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
none in the fleet (99.5 Golf RIP, 96 B4V sold)
Who me? LOL

um - i was saved by the tucked in shirt twice this weekend - but only twice all the other random flashings of that famous belly... glad i had my sunglasses on outside most of the time...