Key Remote Question

KentSzabo

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf GLS, 2002, Mojave Beige Metallic
My wife misplaced her 02 Golf remote/key in our house somewhere. Is there any way using the other remote to set off an audible signal in the lost one? This sounds like a dumb question, but there are TV remotes that do have that feature. I was just hoping.

KentSzabo

Veteran Member
TDI
Being your on the inside of VW I'll take your word
for it. She spends 30 minutes each day looking for it. Thanks.

tdipoet

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'11 Jetta TDI
underpants gnomes. you need to start leaving out more underpants for them to steal. do that, and they'll leave things like keys alone.

MOGolf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Golf GLS TDI Reflex silver, rough road suspension and steel skid plate, 2004 Passat Variant, Candy White, rough road suspension and geared balanced shaft module, and much, much more. 2016 LR RR HSE TD6, 2019 Jaguar I-PACE
Too late for now, but... see this.

NOT to be construed as an endorsement of any kind. I have no personal experience with this product and no interest in the company.

eluwak

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta 5sp Pkg 2 Black/Anthracite
Originally posted by tdipoet:
underpants gnomes. you need to start leaving out more underpants for them to steal. do that, and they'll leave things like keys alone.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Silliness... Go to you room and drink some more coffee

I tend to loose my keys around the house alot too

KentSzabo

Veteran Member
TDI
She found them, in her Lady Smith & Wesson pistol case, a very safe place. Now there in the makeup case, probably a much safer place than the gun case.