kerma tune delete back to stock? How to do it..getting delete and flashzilla

forrest resto`s

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 jetta tdi auto rc2 2013 passat tdi 2015 passat tdi auto 2011 jetta tdi nav. s'roof..man. dpf delete 1970 GTO JUDGE 520 HP
Bought the Rawtek eco delete kit and the flashzilla tune for a 2011 jetta.. Now I need to return the kerma tune back to stock.. Can't find info/instructions on how to do it.. I own a shop ( mostly classic muscle car restorations) and am a moron when it comes to tuning / computers.. LOL...I have the kerma Qpro that installed the tune BTW..Don't see anything on the Qpro prompts about returning to stock?.Is the stock info on the Qpro? or my computer? can't find any info on this..frustrating? Thanx for any help!.. Thanx!

Last edited:

x1800MODMY360x

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL
You flash the original firmware from the kerma's device and do the tune from malone/tunezilla device.

Btw both devices are the same, but locked/customize to the tuner.

forrest resto`s

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 jetta tdi auto rc2 2013 passat tdi 2015 passat tdi auto 2011 jetta tdi nav. s'roof..man. dpf delete 1970 GTO JUDGE 520 HP
Thanx for the response.. but as I said I'm a moron with this stuff.. Where is my original files/data? What is the procedure to return back to original .. Please give more details if possible..When I attach the qpro to car there is no info displayed to "return to original firmware etc.."..sorry but I'm stumped.. I called kerma with no answer or call back..

step by step would be great.. thanx

I have a file on my computer that says"kerma tune usr. 9.44 kb. on my desk top "files"

is that my stock tune? Or is that the console app? See? I'm dumb..LOL

Last edited:

x1800MODMY360x

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL
Thanx for the response.. but as I said I'm a moron with this stuff.. Where is my original files/data? What is the procedure to return back to original .. Please give more details if possible..When I attach the qpro to car there is no info displayed to "return to original firmware etc.."..sorry but I'm stumped.. I called kerma with no answer or call back..

step by step would be great.. thanx

I have a file on my computer that says"kerma tune usr. 9.44 kb. on my desk top "files"

is that my stock tune? Or is that the console app? See? I'm dumb..LOL
On the qpro device, go to tunning, *not sure if all the devices are the same* pick your car, then there should be tune options, the top one should be original flash.

forrest resto`s

Veteran Member
TDI
Thanx my man.. on my qpro when I go to tuning all it says "continue with the writing of the file?" underneath says "yes or no"..which file is it talking about? LOL The original or the tuned one?..I'm sure we'll figure this out with your help or maybe someone else's..I really appreciate it!

x1800MODMY360x

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL
Thanx my man.. on my qpro when I go to tuning all it says "continue with the writing of the file?" underneath says "yes or no"..which file is it talking about? LOL The original or the tuned one?..I'm sure we'll figure this out with your help or maybe someone else's..I really appreciate it!
Thats the warring screen telling you that the ecu will be flashed evenually , it ok. The next screen should be the tune selection screen. Select "Original" and flash that. That will return the car back to stock.

forrest resto`s

Veteran Member
TDI
Thanx.. Just so I'm clear on this.. is my stock tune AND the modified on the Qpro box ..So I can go back and forth from stock to modified just using the Qpro box without the use of my laptop?.. Can't thank you enough for your info! REALLY

x1800MODMY360x

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL
Thanx.. Just so I'm clear on this.. is my stock tune AND the modified on the Qpro box ..So I can go back and forth from stock to modified just using the Qpro box without the use of my laptop?.. Can't thank you enough for your info! REALLY
That's correct, remember to keep safe the tuning devices. Once a tune is on the car, another tuning device can not be used. There are exceptions to this. But hard to explain.

forrest resto`s

Veteran Member
TDI
Thanx my friend ..your a life saver!.. Have a great weekend!... Forrest