Karma Vs Malone dsg tune

oddytdi

TDI
2013 VW Jetta TDI
Sorry I wasn’t clear. I want to know if I can do kerma dsg tune and then get a Malone stage tune 1?

JELLOWSUBMARINE

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta Sportwagen, 6M, red/tan, navi, pano, 83 5m diesel pickup, 82 p/u trailer,.04 5.5 TDI Passat wagon (gone), 80,81,82 diesel p/u (gone), 80,82 sportruck (gone), 59 passthru bus (long gone), 79&87 westy (gone), 57 baja bug (long gone), 73 914
So you want to run the Karma DSG with the Malone? Why would you do that, even IF you could

Hinzipwo

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI (auto)
i thought that when you get your dsg tune it works together with an ecu tune? if thats the case then you would have the dsg tune not knowing how to work with the ecu tune. i could be wrong though

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
You probably can do that but why would you? I think they both do both the DSG and engine tunes. It would make sense to stick with one tuner but you may not have to. That would be kind of weird to me to do.

JELLOWSUBMARINE

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta Sportwagen, 6M, red/tan, navi, pano, 83 5m diesel pickup, 82 p/u trailer,.04 5.5 TDI Passat wagon (gone), 80,81,82 diesel p/u (gone), 80,82 sportruck (gone), 59 passthru bus (long gone), 79&87 westy (gone), 57 baja bug (long gone), 73 914
But I will mostly go with Malone bc I wanna do dpf and egr delete
That was my concern but I decided non delete + it seemed Kerma concentrated more on soot reduction. At first they were great customer service, even walked my wife thru the install. Since then they've had some turn over of my favorite techs.

Not sure why they have changed (for me at least). On one TDIclub thread I mentioned something about not hearing back on updates? An immediate Kerma P.M. asked me to remove the post, which I did. The promise was made to send an update but I haven't heard a peep since over a year ago. Will I follow up on it? No, probably not, I dont want to chance the cook spitting in my food.

If you can delete... do it. your car and wallet will thank you. Does Malone do DSG's?

Curious Chris

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Jetta Wagon 2003 RIP Rockford IL
What I like about Jeff aka RocketChip is he asks you a few questions about hardware: turbo injection pump injectors. The the second question is what do you want: max power don't care about smoke, max power a little smoke is ok, max power no smoke. I have never been disappointed. I had RC4.5 with launch control which was lots of fun.