Just some pics

KraftwerkB6

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 JSW
Big THANKS!! to Chris Tobin and his son for the awesome pics/article of the jsw from TDIFest. They finally made it into the Ultimate Diesel Builders Guide mag that came out last month. I picked up my copy(and a couple more) last week to show some friends/family. Pretty geeky feeling the little jsw made it!!

KraftwerkB6

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 JSW
Finally got some new pics of the Team Dynamics I got late last summer. Weather got a little better and a couple buddies wanted to try out their new cameras so we decided to get some pics. A friend let us use his farm for the backdrop which also helped. Thought I'd bump the build thread and who're the JSW out a little more.

KraftwerkB6

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 JSW
Got some new pics of the wagon last night by a friend of mine.
Only thing thats different is its on H&R Race Spings now not coilovers. And it's got a Golf R shifter per blueish interior pic.
Hope the quality of the pic is alright, since I'm a noob, I had to save them from his dropbox link on my phone to then uploaded to photobucket and then link copy/paste onto here on the phone sinec my work comp does not show pics. lolol. someone post and lmk if they are :thumbup:

WolfsburgGolfTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
MK VI Golf TDI
Your car is clean!! This is one of the cleanest, most sexy looking wagon I've seen! Love what you've done with it. Are you still in Lexington? I'm just up the road in Northern Kentucky and frequent the Lex area to visit my brother that goes to school down there.