JSW on Tiguan suspension

KraftwerkB6

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 JSW
Did anyone ever do this? and figure out if it all went in with out issues??
I thought there was a thread on this, but i looked and didnt see anything.
thanks if anyone knows.

benwah

TDI
2012 JSW CJAA
I'm on here today looking for the same answer.

FWIW, I went in to my dealer today for 20,000 mi. service, and the (young) parts manager gave me a list of all the Tiguan spring color codes, with corresponding VIN reference.

I'm still looking to raise my JSW an inch or two (winter's coming!).

KraftwerkB6

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 JSW
yea I posted same on vortex.
got the black tdi wagon with tiggy springs and got the red mkv rabbit lifted thread. both are a good read.
After looking into it, springs isnt that big of a deal(more of a winter idea(and thoguht my koni springs were going bad)) but after looking into it, it would only be cool to lift a jsw if you were to get all awd setup from a tiggy or golf R/audi setup.

TNriverjet

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 JSW TDI 6MT
I've got Tiggy springs on the rear of my wagen. The shocks were too long, and had to go back to the shorter JSW rear shocks. The springs are about the same length as stock, but seem to be a bit more stiff.

I have Tiggy OEM struts on the front with my stock JSW springs. The front tig springs were longer, and without raising the rear, it did not want the front any higher.

I guess you could do some spacers on the rear to level things out and run the front tiggy springs that way.

Last edited: