Jeremy Clarkson officially FIRED from TopGear

El Dobro

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2017 Bolt EV Premier, 2023 Bolt EUV Premier
When it keeps hurting the BBC in the pocketbook, he'll be back.

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Skoda rapid elegance 1.6 cr tdi
Heard a rumour they might be starting on sky, same show format but different name. No idea how true or false that is at the moment though.

Sad day when you get sacked for punching someone lol

FlyTDI Guy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'01 Jetta GLS
Oh-chit... I'm kinda crushed. TG has been losing steam over the last few years but still one of my favs. I always liked Clarkson's irreverence. Not your stuffy Brit as many are. I'm shocked.

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Oh-chit... I'm kinda crushed. TG has been losing steam over the last few years but still one of my favs. I always liked Clarkson's irreverence. Not your stuffy Brit as many are. I'm shocked.

Stuffy? Only a few, most of us are pretty rude to your face :D

FlyTDI Guy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'01 Jetta GLS
Haha... I thought that was mostly a Scottish thing :D Or maybe I'm thinking of Liverpool :eek:

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Haha... I thought that was mostly a Scottish thing :D Or maybe I'm thinking of Liverpool :eek:

Definitely a Scots thing but we're friendly with it, catches folk out if they're not used to it though lol

redbarron55

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Touareg TDI Executive
The Scots may be rude to your face, but we Cuddna underrrrrstand a worrrrrd they said!
We liked the whiskey, though.
Actually liked the Scots too.

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
I reckon my American impersonation is better than your Scots going by what you wrote there lol

FlyTDI Guy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'01 Jetta GLS
You guys are kind of under-represented here. We've got Craig Ferguson and, uhh, the Scott's "feed your lawn" guy and... hmm, I think that's it. Heck, even Scotty (Star Trek) wasn't Scottish.

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
We're a little blob of around 5 million, it's no wonder lol. Gerard Butler though, that's the other famous Scot, I knew there were at least two :D

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
And me of course, I'm the stig haha

While I remember too, Jeremy Clarkson wont be on sky, they aren't happy that he punched a bloke either apparently.

What's the world coming to that you can't go into work and punch someone in the face lol