It's just a horn? Right. Just a horn. 2015 VW Golf TDI Sportwagen S. Why can't I fix a simple thing on this car?

JSWThinker

TDI
2015 Golf SportWagen TDI 6M (S)
Horn stopped working.

The fuse box (under hood and interior) do not correlate with any charts I've found. My SB15 and SB20 are both fine...

Is there a known-issue or trick? Horn no longer works. I *JUST* got the Vag-Com (funny timing, eh) for another issue, but in South Florida, driving home with no horn is deadly.

Anything I'm missing?

Soxxerms19

TDI
2011 Jetta manual
Sorry to be stupid but where is this fuse. No diagrams I have no idea where they are located. As of now all my fuses are good. It’s the relays I have no idea about.

jetta 97

Vendor
TDI
2 X Jatta MK5 2006
Did you check horn direct at it and apply external 12v and ground to see if horn works at all?
I have seen those horns go bad. Not common problem but have seen it .

Also ither problem is Clock sping backe and no signal to horn, Before Apply exernal power to Horns , check do you get 12V to horns when alpply it , it has to be 2 Persons to do this .

BobnOH

not-a-mechanic
TDI
New Beetle 2003 manual
Yes, this^^
Start at the horn, check for current, work back. Hope it's not in the friggin steering wheel.

Soxxerms19

TDI
2011 Jetta manual
Did you check horn direct at it and apply external 12v and ground to see if horn works at all?
I have seen those horns go bad. Not common problem but have seen it .

Also ither problem is Clock sping backe and no signal to horn, Before Apply exernal power to Horns , check do you get 12V to horns when alpply it , it has to be 2 Persons to do this .
Not check at horn yet. Am going to in morning.