Is there an APP for that?

jmw10

TDI
NONE
I don't know of an app, but I use gasbuddy.com to find the lowest prices on diesel or rug.

danham

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 JSW
Yes! I find "WHERE" to be by far the best, most accurate fuel finder. I tried several and this one rocks.

-dan

numl0ck

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Golf TDI
I use Gas Buddy (the app, not the website). It uses their own database (gasbuddy.com) and users update the database with the most current prices. The downside, however, is exactly that. Apparently I am the only user of GasBuddy for the station that I fill up at, and if the prices for a peticular station haven't been updated in 96+ hours it doesn't show up on the list.

dpg

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 JSW TDI, 2010 JSW - retired
ive been using "where" with success, only downside is that they don't have any bio blends database. its either bio-diesel or d2 and it doesn't tell you if there is a bio blend at a certain station. So I've started writing it in the comments section. hopefully others will start doing that :)

kcfoxie

Veteran Member
TDI
'12 6-spd JSW
Haven't touched WHERE in a while, re-adding it to my Droid. Was using GasBot till iut just stopped working, it was great the past oh year or so I've been using it.. the $7 for the data access was worth it, it used credit card data. Does Where use user inputted data or transaction data?

dpg

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 JSW TDI, 2010 JSW - retired
kcfoxie said:
Haven't touched WHERE in a while, re-adding it to my Droid. Was using GasBot till iut just stopped working, it was great the past oh year or so I've been using it.. the $7 for the data access was worth it, it used credit card data. Does Where use user inputted data or transaction data?

user input data