Is there a thread/forum for talking about the dieselgate and settlement offers, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcnaylor

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Jetta Sportswagen Silver
I have some questions others probably share as well.

Like: do individual owners of the vehicles involved have to file suit in the case I read about in the media, (the article said a judge had given "the parties" to June 21 to work out a deal) or will the deal cover everyone?

That is what happened with the customer offer made.

If not, what are the pros and cons of hiring a lawyer versus just filing separately?

If there is a better place to post such questions and concerns, let me know. (If such issues aren't welcome/allowed at all, that is fine too, just let me know.)

waltzconmigo

Veteran Member
TDI
none
Last edited:

dubStrom

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 A4 Jetta (sold), 2010 JSW (sold), 2013 Passat 6MT traded for 2014 JSW with 6MT-TOTALED in November 2016, 2003 ALH 5MT conversion (sold), wheezing 2015 GSW/DSG and a new 2021 Tacoma Access Cab 4x4 p'up
Ha!

I thought this post (OP) was a joke when I read it!
Is there a thread about dieselgate and whether...?;)

Actually, I recommend that you use the search functions to find relevant info. You'll have to sift through page after page!!! But I am sure you'll find something. Yes, threadzilla is a monster, and so are most of the other threads on the topic. And, what you are looking for is buried inside there.

Status
Not open for further replies.