Instructions for changing water pump?

Trfytoy

TDI
2015 Golf
I plan on it. Just not sure if I want to go through changing it out again šŸ¤£. If I do, I'll make a video on the CRUA since there isn't any.

ticaf

Veteran Member
TDI
Stock 2015 Golf SW S Manual TDI
I see. About a year ago, I received a kit that was put together by idparts (with what seemed individually sourced items). Looks they are selling the Gates kit now.
You should let them know about the failed tensioner, it's possible the Gates kit is of inferior quality.

pedroYUL

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat CVCA; 2015 GSW CRUA; 2012 wagon CJAA; 2004 wagon BEW
Like he/she ^ said. I also changed my CRUA belt with an IDparts kit, all of them were sourced separately/came in different boxes.

I know it's a pain, but I would indeed change that tensioner. ID should give you a new tensioner and single use bolts to finish the job properly.

Trfytoy

TDI
2015 Golf
Like he/she ^ said. I also changed my CRUA belt with an IDparts kit, all of them were sourced separately/came in different boxes.

I know it's a pain, but I would indeed change that tensioner. ID should give you a new tensioner and single use bolts to finish the job properly.
The tensioner has only 47k miles on it, I'm sure it will make it to 160k. But if I get a replacement and some free time, I might throw it in there.