Installing Dieselgeeks fix on MK6 Jetta.

Fitn3rd

TDI
2011 Jetta TDI Highline
Hi people of tdiclub forums in Ontario.

After buying my car, I began getting the dreaded p2015 code.

I did some digging and found a dealership that ended up replacing my intake manifold. Before that, I had to find a sweet spot when accelerating.

After that, everything was great for one year.

Now, I have the same issue with finding a sweet spot on my pedal. After some research, I found the dieselgeek fix.

As it took me almost half an hour to replace a light bulb on my car and I'm still not sure if I did it properly, I'm not confident in my mechanical skills.

I've watched numerous videos on how to do it but I don't have the desire to mess with my car with the possibility of making things worse.

I'm asking for help.

If anyone from Ontario is experienced and can help me install it, maybe we can find a time and a price that will work. I live in Markham.

Thank you.

Johhny04

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDi
Seems like a very straight forward job. I just watched some online videos. Do you have all the necessary tools required? I'm in Markham too and could come by to help.

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
I would suggest finding someone with VCDS (or similar tool) to help because you can read the actual sensor value. If it is in the correct range, the device is installed correctly. It's not difficult, but it is also easy to do it wrong.

Have Fun!

Don

Fitn3rd

TDI
2011 Jetta TDI Highline
Thanks guys. I don't have any tools or even the part. I was hoping to secure help with it first before investing into all I need.

I'm happy with all the assistance and support I get to have this done right at a reasonable price.

Fitn3rd

TDI
2011 Jetta TDI Highline
So in conclusion is someone willing to lend their expertise, tools and time for some money and gratitude lol.

USMCFieldMP

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Jetta TDI
Super easy install. Do it yourself. You can't learn if you never start. You only need a T30 Torx screwdriver or socket for this one.

Charles (HumbleMechanic) talks about it in this video and shows how it goes on, etc.

There are like 4 or 5 videos on the DieselGeek site where you order it from, as well.

Fitn3rd

TDI
2011 Jetta TDI Highline
Problem is I'm not getting a code it's just not as snappy as it used to be on D. I have to put it in manual or S to get it to be like it used to.

Fitn3rd

TDI
2011 Jetta TDI Highline
Super easy install. Do it yourself. You can't learn if you never start. You only need a T30 Torx screwdriver or socket for this one.

Charles (HumbleMechanic) talks about it in this video and shows how it goes on, etc.

There are like 4 or 5 videos on the DieselGeek site where you order it from, as well.
I totally get that. Thanks for posting. I don't have confidence I won't mess things up.