Injectors replaced now rough idling

TDI
Vw touareg 3lt TDI
Please help. I replaced 2 of my injectors and now could start is very rough and after a few seconds it smooths out and a lot of white smoke at.start and then no more smoke. I coded the new refurbished injectors with my obdeleven pro. When I check again the codes are still there but even on smooth idling the Touareg uses a lot of diesel now 8.2 L/km

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
98 Jetta TDI AHU 1.9L (944 TDI swap in progress) I moved so now i got nothing but an AHU in a garage on a pallet.
A: who did you get the injectors from, and did they come assembled and calibrated?
B: its OBD II as in 2, not 11
I think all4 need to be calibrated if you do just 2. I'm not too sure though. Not big on the newer engines.
Typically white smoke means too much fuel if it smells like diesel.

adjat84th

Veteran Member
TDI
'01 Jetta TDI/'15 Golf TDI
OBDeleven is an OBD tool similar to VCDS and their Touareg has six injectors.
It's normally common practice to replace injectors as a set, what was the reason for replacement? How many miles on the motor?

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
98 Jetta TDI AHU 1.9L (944 TDI swap in progress) I moved so now i got nothing but an AHU in a garage on a pallet.
It's normally common practice to replace injectors as a set, what was the reason for replacement? How many miles on the motor?
Well then..... I clearly don't know what i'm talking about, i will see myself out with what digity i have left!
No sarcasm!

TDI
Vw touareg 3lt TDI
Morning it is my old injectors that was refurbished by The Diesel Lab in Pretoria South Africa. 2 of them got new codes. I refurbished all 6 of them I got them assembled and calibrated. The car has 348 000km on the clock. And it's the OBDeleven that I use

TDI
Vw touareg 3lt TDI
Still new to how to reply on the group. Refurbished all 6 of them and got 2 new codes from masjine. Made sure I placed them back in order and coded new ones with Obdeleven. 348000km on clock