Indianapolis Area Shops

moonshyne0986

TDI
2006 jetta 1.9 BMR TDI DSG
Ok I have a 06 Jetta BRM that has started sputtering. I had a mass air go bad replaced, O2 sensor go bad and replaced, egr cooler flapper leak part ordered will be replaced next week. I thought maybe the egr valve was opening loosing boost so I replaced it. That did help along with running 90 to 95 up I69 to blow it out but it's still there. When it is cold it won't sputter at all but give it 10 mins to warm up and it will but only when you need to get on it. If you lift up just a little it stops. It only has 136K on it but who know if the original owner replace the timing belt or not. I don't hear a pop when it does sputters like some do. Although I do hear the dualmass flywheel when in park or neutral. I have the flywheel and clutch kit in the trunk. What I need is some ideas on what to be looking at and if anyone knows of a good shop around Indianapolis I can take it to for a cam kit change if I need one other than dealerships. (Most are just ripoffs) There are good mechanics at reasonable rates, the problem is finding one. I've already read were a lot of these engines start this when the cam goes bad. Thank you for any help.