IMPEX Fest IX MAY 15,2010

OilBurnerDE

Veteran Member
TDI
1997 Passat T-Red
TdiRacing said:
I will bring my pop tester if anyonewants to use it. Baby not quite ready yet so I can attend to help jeff and others...unless things change... Lol
I for one appreciate the fact that you will be there. Would you be willing to take my car out for a spin so you can tell me if I am crazy or not. Just look for Tomo's old car.;)

Sadly, it is not in the same condition that he had left it in. (missing cloth on headliner. window reg and door handle broken, tear in seat... ) They are all on my list.:eek:

ACHTUNG TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta GLS Sedan, Silver (sold); 2016 Jetta TSI 1.8t Sport, 5 sp, LP; 2014 BMW 328d xDrive Sport Wagon (wife's)
TdiRacing said:
I will bring my pop tester if anyonewants to use it. Baby not quite ready yet so I can attend to help jeff and others...unless things change... Lol
Will you be performing any rocketchip tuning or will that be exclusively Jeff?

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS TDI auto, platinum gray, ESP
so whos coming out to help with the tent raising today? i'll be there since I'll be just up the road having 3 new tires put on and getting an alignment done at Interstate tire.

DC-TDIWagon

Veteran Member
DC (really Fairfax county, but it is easier to say
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI Wagon, Reflex Silver
I placed my Impex order and will be attending this year after missing one or two. I have some parts that I've been trying to get out of my garage. Does anyone want:

Front bumper rebar with foam? Took it off my 2003 about 5 years ago to put on euro bumper.

Set of OEM shocks and Struts? They have about 12,000 miles on them and have been sitting in storage and my garage for about 6 years.

I'd like to get some money for these items but I really don't want them in my garage anymore so make an offer. The used struts and shocks will be offered for a very minimal cost (lunch money?).

Brian

TDI Believer

Responsible For Global Warming
TDI
2012 Touareg TDI
jettafock said:
so whos coming out to help with the tent raising today? i'll be there since I'll be just up the road having 3 new tires put on and getting an alignment done at Interstate tire.
I had hoped to come out and help today but I can't get away from work in time. I will be there with Cisco tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones!

FanofAllDiesels

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf Gls
Dan,

I will be there to help with the tent raising. I probably won't be able to be there until around 6:00 because I have a 5:30 conference call.

Jeff

TDIGLI2002

TDI
2002 GLI Bora

TdiRacing

Vendor
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI Cup
ACHTUNG TDI said:
Will you be performing any rocketchip tuning or will that be exclusively Jeff?
I will helping jeff with tunes and other stuff. Simple stuff I can do, other stuff he has todohimself. Depends on how busy we get I guess.

pcjr

Veteran Member
TDI
2002, Jetta, Baltic, 2010 Jetta Sedan
We will be there this year, me, My wife and our son who just inherited my 2002 Jetta TDI.

DASH

TDI
2005.5 Jetta TDI / 2012 Passat TDI SEL Premium
I hope I can manage to talk the boss into letting me venture to the other side of the city to come out and play.

donDavide

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta ;2006 Golf; 2015 Jetta S
TdiRacing said:
I will helping jeff with tunes and other stuff. Simple stuff I can do, other stuff he has todohimself. Depends on how busy we get I guess.
Maybe you can program my Passat Key and we can evalualte what I will need for my suspension.

4XTaco

Veteran Member
TDI
11 Touareg
Great GTG...

Sadly I'll be missing it this year- I am still broken and VW-less. :(

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
Have a good time - we'll miss seeing everyone! Please give my regards to John and Linda! :)

PS - Happy hour is from 6-7...we'll raise a glass!

oEo

Veteran Member
TDI
'04 Golf TDi PD ::Indigo Blue::
Had a great time, and met some new people. If anyone doesn't want their photo posted, send me a PM.

Last edited:

ACHTUNG TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta GLS Sedan, Silver (sold); 2016 Jetta TSI 1.8t Sport, 5 sp, LP; 2014 BMW 328d xDrive Sport Wagon (wife's)
What a great day! Thank you John for hosting another great Impexfest. Next year can't come soon enough.

Shenandoah

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Jetta Wagon; 2005 Beetle; 2004 Jetta; 2002 Golf (three of them); 2002 Jetta Wagon; 2000 Audi TT->TDI; 1999 Beetle
Guys,

Had a great day at Impex Fest. John and Impex crew: a BIG Thank You for hosting the event! Tony, great pictures! Dan, thanks for handling the grill. Looking forward to next year!

Eric

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
Thanks again John!! sorry I couldn't stay long.........but the Job.......
So I still haven't missed an Impex fest!! Thanks for covering me today Everybody!!

dzajano

Thanks John and everyone else who made this an entertaining and informative day. Great folks, great cars, great weather, lots of knowledge and skills shared

tonystdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta 700K miles, 2000 Jetta 288,000 miles
This was the first time for me, had a lot of fun see some of you that I met last year at the TDIFEST2009, and also met some new folks. Next year I'll pan to be there the whole day.

Medic92

Veteran Member
TDI
Audi A3
Damn. I cleaned up the Touareg and brought her down and no pictures from the professionals were taken? That sucks.

Did a V10 TDI show up after I left?

Dave_D

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat Titanium Beige six speed manual & Jetta, 1999.5, Tornado Red
Medic92 said:
Damn. I cleaned up the Touareg and brought her down and no pictures from the professionals were taken? That sucks.

Did a V10 TDI show up after I left?
Sure did. That is one monster of an engine in there! It would have been interesting to do a side-by-side with yours.

Dave