I'm back...I'd like to apologize...

RichCA

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf GL, 2002, Red
Hi all. I've been away for most of the summer. I just wanted to apologize for not getting back to so many people who tried to contact me, especially atifvw who was the last person I saw to try and do a unitronic tune for but was unable to. I haven't done any programs since then (a few months ago) and I don't think I'll be doing any more because I can't afford the equipment upgrades they want me to make.

Again, sorry to those who emailed or pm'd me.

Rich

CmdrData

Veteran Member
North of 401, where the snow double/triple up!
TDI
2001 Golf - used to
Welcome back to the club!! Not trying to be an a$$ but since you won't do anymore chipping, maybe you should remove the chip dealer title from your sig?! I think this way, you won't get anymore confusion from people who doesn't know your latest decision. Again, welcome back! =)

PHAT-DUB

Vendor
Hey Rich welcome back..no need to apologize.
its good to see you made it back on the forums.

hope to see you soon at a GTG or something

Dennis

TDIFred

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Jetta Sportwagen, 2009, Graphite
yeah, ditto, no need to apologise unless you pissed someone off by something you posted bout going too fast or whatever, and even then you are welcome to your opinion, right? WELCOME BACK!

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
Good to hear you're back Rich. Glad you did my Unitronics when you did and I am as happy as a pig in***t with it.

RichCA

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf GL, 2002, Red
Sig fixed. I might be able to make it to the run for a bit. Only thing that sucks is that my tires are pretty bad and suspension is even worse so the run won't be as fun as it could be :)

Rich

VwPodRacer

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta PD150, 98 Jetta TDI
CmdrData said:
Even tho Doc_OC can't come to the run with his red Golf but now we got Rich with his. Man, that's a long list of mods you've, this time I can show the wife and say You see what other people have on their car?! :p
haha an easy way to get some more mods.. works like a charm for me:D

Toronto_Vento

Top Post Dawg
TDI
01 Baltic Green Bora
Rich, welcome back! There have been a few discussions as to what happened to you, etc. Was almost like you dropped off the face of the earth (or at least went out west). Glad to see that you are okay, and you seem to be in good spirits.