I wonder what Chris would think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

k1xv

Veteran Member
TDI
09 TDI sedan, sold back 12/16. Present cars 2013 BMW X5 diesel, 2015 Corvette convertible
I think often of the late Chris Farnham, Volkswagen salesman extraordinaire, who sold so many of us our TDi cars. I wonder what he would think about Dieselgate.

I suspect he would be out there scrambling, coming up with all kinds of deals to keep us in replacement Volkswagens.

Miss you, Chris. You were a good man.

coolbreeze

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI SE DSG - 2016 Tig SE for the wifey
I think often of the late Chris Farnham, Volkswagen salesman extraordinaire, who sold so many of us our TDi cars. I wonder what he would think about Dieselgate.

I suspect he would be out there scrambling, coming up with all kinds of deals to keep us in replacement Volkswagens.

No doubt. Such a hard worker and always a gentleman.

kevin_in_idaho

Veteran Member
TDI
Returned 2012 Sportwagen DSG Pano White

I wish there was more Chris' around and working other forums for other deals. RIP Chris.

mrctdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Golf and 2013 Passat
Chris was first class for sure. I also wish there was another "Chris" type of guy for each manufacture out there that offered great deals and honesty. Shopping around for new cars to replace our 2 Passats bought from Chris has been rough. Hate dealing with car salesman...

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Sorry guys, we should keep this in the existing Chris Farnham memorial thread. We don't need to drag him into this Dieselgate storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.