I want to make an Ontario FAQ

Toronto_Vento

Top Post Dawg
TDI
01 Baltic Green Bora
I find that stickies have their uses in various forums, such as the nice one that Nigel started with a list of how-to's. What I'd like to do start in the Ontario section is a listing of places one can get parts/service done. This question comes up constantly, and I find it would be easier to just have a FAQ listing of places that members would recommend. For those of you who are on the Vortex, there is a similar listing there, so that is a good place to start, but I find there are things lacking in there, more tuned towards TDIs.

Would people be interested in something like this? I'd like to keep the listing as Canadian as possible. There are many listings out there for good American retailers, but the cross-boarder shipping, duties, and currency exchange usually doesn't leave much of a savings.

If enough people are interested, I'll start up another thread with a listing of places I have accumulated, and we can go from there. (and hopefully will be able to make that other thread a sticky)

decan

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 jetta gls dk.blue
With Ontario, probably the epi-center of VW's and their TDI's
in Canada, it would be a great idea to start a listing of
places dealing with parts and services in our area. I'll p.m.
to you a list of places I have recently assembled, in case
you decide to start up this new thread.
Clem