I need a GTG!

BRUSSELS BELGIAN

Old Whig
TDI
1997 Passat TDI
Lazy single guy needs a TDI family to have a GTG that I can come to. Must have plenty of food and drink, and a nice bed. Must put up with my belching, flatulence, and DUMB A$$ stories! Who is going to volunteer?:eek:

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
GTG are like the bigger 'fest: D.I.Y.!
We go on and on that the 'fest isn't something that mysteriously just happens, but is planned and thought-out and scheduled with a selected venue, date and activities.
A GTG should also be planned.
So where do you want one, when do you want one, what do you want to have happen, and, most importantly, what will you do to help make that all happen?

MikeS_18

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon, '13 Passat SE, '64 Ford Econoline
Lazy single guy needs a TDI family to have a GTG that I can come to. Must have plenty of food and drink, and a nice bed. Must put up with my belching, flatulence, and DUMB A$$ stories! Who is going to volunteer?:eek:
I think he was pretty clear.
1) he wants it not at his house. "that I can come to"
2) he wants it soon - note the mild hysteria in his tone
3) he wants to eat and drink and sleep at it "must have plenty of food, drink and a nice bed"
4) and finally, he will burp, fart and talk a lot as his contribution to the event.

Considering Jack, I think he's done quite a bit of planning on this... :D

bassman5066

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf 2 Door TDI (sold back for Dieselgate), 91 Golf 4 Door with 1Z swap
Im down for a GTG. I live in pennsburg. How about at the Plymouth Meeting mall?

Sent from my Bosch Motronic ECM via VCDS Version 1.9LVE

wallaby

TDI
2006 Jetta 5spd
I'm down for a GTG, never met you TDI guys but you can't be much different from volvo guys

wallaby

TDI
2006 Jetta 5spd
BLASPHEMY!:eek:
Are there many VW's at the carlisle import show? If you've ever been you know the volvo guys are a bit....well lets call it odd.

Still lets get one going. Maybe a skyline drive, the leaves will be all but gone in a few weeks.

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
Are there many VW's at the carlisle import show? If you've ever been you know the volvo guys are a bit....well lets call it odd.
Still lets get one going. Maybe a skyline drive, the leaves will be all but gone in a few weeks.
NO!! Carlisle import show gets smaller and more irrelevant every year.....and No Diesels

wallaby

TDI
2006 Jetta 5spd
NO!! Carlisle import show gets smaller and more irrelevant every year.....and No Diesels
I figured as much. I saw a decent presence from Audi in 2008-2010 but I haven't been back in a while.

Anyways who's organizing the meet? I've got some growlers from Brewers Alley :cool:

bassman5066

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf 2 Door TDI (sold back for Dieselgate), 91 Golf 4 Door with 1Z swap
Well lets make a showing and stink the place up :p

Sent from my Bosch Motronic ECM via VCDS Version 1.9LVE

tonystdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta 700K miles, 2000 Jetta 288,000 miles
Well getting back to I need a GTG! Check out South Eastern section. I'm going to there GTG on 26 October.