I guess this could mean a million things

stucbr

Veteran Member
TDI
01 1.9 tdi estate
Went to see a car yesterday with a friend and doing an mot check it had advisories on "underbody damage" yes there was quite a bit underseal that was also advisories but apart from dents on the sill and not that bad. So what would be classes as this when it's not obvious to the eye.

BobnOH

not-a-mechanic
TDI
New Beetle 2003 manual
A$$wipes. We'll try to help if we understood the question. Classes?? Did they take photos? Have you been under the car to look? I can definetley say it's less than 1 000 000, anything from rust to dings to loose bushes to bent metal to cracked plastic.

cleaver

Veteran Member
TDI
None - did own '01 and '02 Jetta TDI
A$$wipes. We'll try to help if we understood the question. Classes?? Did they take photos? Have you been under the car to look? I can definetley say it's less than 1 000 000, anything from rust to dings to loose bushes to bent metal to cracked plastic.
Eloquent...but I agree. Its near impossible to read the OP's two sentences.

Most of us have jobs, so it takes a little more than a few hours to get a good response.

WildChild80

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI 2000 Jetta TDI 2000 New Beetle TDI ALL 5 speeds
Mot is a Europe thing right?

Where is the land of Bonnie? I'm guessing somewhere between Ireland and the UK?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Rob Mayercik

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS, Baltic Green/Beige
Mot is a Europe thing right?

Where is the land of Bonnie? I'm guessing somewhere between Ireland and the UK?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I suspect he's in the UK, assuming I'm correctly interpreting "Land of Bonnie" as "Bonnie Scotland"...

If so, I think MOT (Ministry Of Transportation, I think) sounds from what I've read elsewhere is equivalent to a safety/emissions inspection here in the U.S.

That notwithstanding, more (and a bit more clearly expressed) information is needed.