HVAC Please Help

s.janks

TDI
2006 BRM Jetta
Hello folks. New here and hoping to find and interchange knowledge. My BRM jetta has just started to close all mode doors. Blower is still working on all speeds, but is not coming out any vents, dash, floor or otherwise. If I turn it off and roll the windows down. Then turn it back on, it will work for 20 or 30 sec. Then I roll the window back up, and she blows no more. Motor still humming its little heart out. But nothing out any vents. I also have another problem that I dont think is related but I guess could be. Turn key on with no start I can hear recirc door clicking. I know its suppose to close on start up, but i don't think it should be clicking. I dont see why that would close all mode doors though. I've read several post about this similar problem but have not been able to find a solution. It probably doesn't have anything to do with it, but I just replaced camshaft and timing belt kit over the weekend. Everything worked fine when I drove it home as well as the following day. Oh BTW it has climotronic. Any help would be appriated. Thanks