How to make your ride Shine - Tech Session - Need Headcount

SVTWEB

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta TDI Cup-Edition EVO 4-Motion
I am currently working with Griots garage to get sponsership for the "How to make your ride shine" tech session presented by yours truely. :D

Everyone start lining up and sounding off.

-SVTWEB

SVTWEB

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta TDI Cup-Edition EVO 4-Motion
It's official, Griot's Garage will be sponsering the tech session for "How to get your car to shine"

More details to come, limit will be 25 People. (after 25 you don't get anything to take home)

Rob Mayercik

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS, Baltic Green/Beige
Never having been to a TDIFest before, I'll be the designated "dumb question" guy:

How long does the tech session last? the entire 8:30-11:00, or less than that? I'm waffling between this one and the Ernie Rogers one.

Rob

Pelican18TQA4

Veteran Member
TDI
'13 Jetta Hybrid
Put me on the list for the tech session, I use Griot's Garage products almost exclusively!! You can also add my Dad to the list, he's FOG here on the club.

WPB TDI FRED

TDI
03 JETTA - Stick
I'm just wondering if these "tech sessions," slated for Sat morning, are fee-based or are they already included in the initial registration fee. Sorry if I've overlooked the answer to this already.

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
WPB TDI FRED said:
I'm just wondering if these "tech sessions," slated for Sat morning, are fee-based or are they already included in the initial registration fee. Sorry if I've overlooked the answer to this already.
Tech sessions, TDI Clinics and the Low Speed Autocross events are all included in your registration fee. Upon registration you will be given a name tag. That name tag is your ticket to these events. Be sure to name any guests, spouses or kids when you register so that they get a name tag also.

Hamsterdiesel

TDIClub Enthusiast , Veteran Member & HO5G CoFound
TDI
1999 Golf IV, Black and now 2015 Reflex Silver Passat SE
Rob Mayercik said:
Never having been to a TDIFest before, I'll be the designated "dumb question" guy:

How long does the tech session last? the entire 8:30-11:00, or less than that? I'm waffling between this one and the Ernie Rogers one.

Rob
Generally the tech sessions will last 30-45 minutes, with the exception of mrchill's 101 which spans A3-A5...

No dumb questions here!

Tech session schedule TBA...

Rob Mayercik

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS, Baltic Green/Beige
Hamsterdiesel said:
Generally the tech sessions will last 30-45 minutes, with the exception of mrchill's 101 which spans A3-A5...

No dumb questions here!

Tech session schedule TBA...
Cool. Looking forward to seeing the schedule so i can decide what else to see after getting out of this one.

Rob

scknight

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat TDI 6MT
If there is still room, please add my name to the list. I need help in my never ending bug battle.

JoeBleed

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 2005 A4, Reflex Silver
I plan on trying to attend. don't care about getting any free samples so no wories there. :)

Just wanted to post in the thread to give my name.