how to delete AdBlue System In My WV Passat NMS 2.0 TDI (2012)

Zouhaier

TDI
WV Passat NMS 2012 TDI 2.0 (From Canada)
It is the only solution stay with me (deleting AdBlue System Hard an Soft)
I purchased my car from Canada and it run actualy in Tunis Africa with a bad diesel quality.
First it is the check Engin indicator lights up, after, AdBlue light comes on and he showed me only have 350 km left so he won't start again, I used up these 350 km, with a new adblue pump ($ 800) and a nox probe ($ 400) and still the same problem.
I m in Tunis and we have not any experience of with North american VW Diesel Passat whith Adblue norm, and our diesel not is clean, for this reson we must deleting all AdBlue system ... Help me please

pedroYUL

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat CVCA; 2015 GSW CRUA; 2012 wagon CJAA; 2004 wagon BEW
Are you 100% sure your problem is diesel quality? Sounds to me that it could be the level probe inside the adblue tank, those can fail. Make a search for that probe fix, I've seen at least one good thread with pictures.

Now, if the diesel quality is as bad as you mention, a common rail car was not the best choice. Good luck.

Zouhaier

TDI
WV Passat NMS 2012 TDI 2.0 (From Canada)
thank you, but i changed a new pump ($ 800) that it contain the level probe of adblue.
I 'd Disconnect and elliminate all Adblue system and its soft and controls

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
You need hardware to delete everything and a tune to make it all work without check engine lights and such. Is that legal to do where you are? Everything you need can be bought here or at least give you some idea of what is required. You pretty much need to delete all the emissions equipment. If it is bad fuel though you will have to do something about the fuel to improve it. These newer cars require ulsd fuel and clean.

pedroYUL

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat CVCA; 2015 GSW CRUA; 2012 wagon CJAA; 2004 wagon BEW
contact a tuner, probably over in Europe and ask if the reductant function can actually be mapped out. Maybe start your search by contacting Frans or DarkSide Developments