• greater than 4 hours

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ericy

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI (wife's car)
I called first thing this morning (phones open at 7AM Eastern). Callled in at 7:03AM, spoke with someone at about 7:30.

I mainly called to inquire about the status - wanted to know why they have not re-checked the document that I uploaded early last week. The woman on the phone was not at all helpful. She wouldn't even take my reference number - she just said you need to give them *20* days. She said it is a "good sign" if I have heard nothing :mad::mad::mad:.

Snufalufagus

Veteran Member
TDI
11 Golf TDI, 13 CC R-Line (wifey's)
When I call the only option I get is to leave a message. No option to hold like yesterday? Not to mention the mailbox is full.

11JSWTDI

TDI
2011 Jetta SW 6MT(sold)
I called yesterday morning at 7:30, on hold for 3 hours with no option for a callback or leave a message. There was an issue with one of my docs (the email notification I received of the error was not even close to the actual error), but the rep was very helpful then reset my account so I could reconsider my selection.

chadbag

Veteran Member
TDI
2x 2013 JSW (1 manual BOUGHT BACK 12/20/16, 1 DSG BOUGHT BACK 1/14/17), Audi A3 e-tron gas-plugin-hybrid, gas Volvo V60
I called this morning about 8:40am ET and was on hold 45 minutes. I did not choose the "correct" option as their voicemail box they try and shunt you to is full. I did get help from a nice lady who reset me to step 8. Finally. Am now trying to go through those steps again. The portal is being extra slow right now.

chadbag

Veteran Member
TDI
2x 2013 JSW (1 manual BOUGHT BACK 12/20/16, 1 DSG BOUGHT BACK 1/14/17), Audi A3 e-tron gas-plugin-hybrid, gas Volvo V60
So I am back on hold with them. I keep getting server error 524 with the message to call them. I was able to reload to get past step 8 and 10, but step 11 I can't get past, and sometimes I cannot login to the portall due to this error.

This was after being reset to step 8.

T

Tabbycat

VW stated "starting buybacks 11/1" - but this is just starting the process. It is misleading; at the very least it sets an unrealistic expectation.
It would suck if Jeff Dunham's claim accidentally got pushed into the backburner. That would definitely cause him to have a bad day.

langer

Veteran Member
TDI
'12 a3 & '07 gasser gti
Are there any options when calling that will get you to an option for a callback? Meaning, the menu options..press 1 etc...2...
I can't sit on hold for hours, not an option with my business.
It's awesome when the service hangs up on you after selecting "Question about your faxed or uploaded docs". "We will review the documents in 2 business days." Click.
Well, honey, it's been over 2 weeks since I faxed it in. Kinda would like a confirmation of receipt, but nope, gotta wait 9 hours on hold for that. Gotta laugh.

chadbag

Veteran Member
TDI
So after many many retries I slowly worked through the steps and got my docs submitted. Lots of error 524 and 520 but retries, religion (when not failing) got me through.

2015vwgolfdiesel

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 VW Golf S DSG Silver
Keys, Title, Car ID, REGISTRATION to the dealer ~~ PERIOD

Show me the money:D

But Nooooooooooo:mad:

------------------------

Maybe after the first 100,000 - 200,000 cars are done

it will get easier:eek:

oregon_rider

TDI
NONE! :-)
It would suck if Jeff Dunham's claim accidentally got pushed into the backburner. That would definitely cause him to have a bad day.

Threatening me? Really? Jeez..

Oh and I changed my profile so folks can't see my e-mail (and my full name) any longer....

jeff

Last edited:

oregon_rider

TDI
NONE! :-)

As a sidenote - The claim is under my wife's name... And she kept her maiden name... :p

jeff

Snufalufagus

Veteran Member
TDI
11 Golf TDI, 13 CC R-Line (wifey's)
Had questions about my docs since I submitted on 9/18 with no word back yet. Called in at 7:30 this morning and actually only had to hold for 45 minutes.

I have 2 different claims. She claimed they had been "half approved" That they had made it through the first review but had to then be approved by the auditor and once through him I would then receive the email that everyone else seems to have been getting. Seems the same as someone else said "no news is good news".

I sure hope so. I just really feel like they have no idea what they are saying.