Hilarious story of my friend and his diesel Chevy Cruz

naturist

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI, 2005 Jeep Libby CRD, 2012 BMW X5 35d
Wow, you guys know how to make DEF explode? I'm a degreed chemist and _I_ don't know how to do that! What's your secret? I mean, 2/3 water and 1/3 pee, and it's explosive??? Really?

Dimitri16V

Top Post Dawg
TDI
01 Golf, 04 Golf
Judging from latest events , the idiocy that surrounds us seems to have spread to the upper levels of our government

CT_Gman

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Jetta Sport, 2011 Golf TDI 6MT 2 door - GONE, 2013 Passat DSG SE w/sunroof - GONE
Since the thread has already been hijacked... Walmart ;)

dwfdiesel

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Golf & 2012 Golf wagon, 1998 GMC 6.5 with 310,000km
Hahah likely the person waiting in the car thought he was leaving so they lurch there waiting for the parking spot and when he opened the trunk and started working on the fill up the lurcher got mad because he didn't leave their spot so called it in for vengeance.

mrchill

TDIClub Enthusiast, Super Secret Diesel Ninja Vend
MASS! home of THE WORLD SERIES CHAMPION RED SOX! x
TDI
96 B4v red \ 98 Mk3 green\98 Mk3 Jetta black\ 99 Mk4 Jetta green x2\ 99 Mk4 Golf silver x2\ 99 Mk4 Jetta black\ 97 B4 sedan green\04 JSW gold\03 JSW silver
This country has gone from simply comical....to crazy. It boggles the mind. The dumbing down of america has worked exceptionally well. SO well in fact, that our future is dubious indeed.

Bob_Fout

Oil Wanker
TDI
2003 Jetta - Alaska Green (sold) / 2015 GTI 2.0T
This country has gone from simply comical....to crazy. It boggles the mind. The dumbing down of america has worked exceptionally well. SO well in fact, that our future is dubious indeed.
The movie Idiocracy is turning into a documentary...

listerone

Veteran Member
TDI
2018 BMW 540d
A few years ago I was detained by Canadian customs officials (no handcuffs but not free to go) trying to enter Canada in my Bluetec.The Bluetec,unlike my BMWs,didn't have "free" maintenence and it was starting to show the "1000 miles until no start" warnings so I brought a 2.5 gallon jug of DEF and an adapter nozzle.The officials asked me several questions about the fluid,took the jug into their office and after a half hour they declared that I was free to go *without* the jug.Luckily I was able to get through Canada on what I had left in the car.

Kinda curious...and a bit annoying because I thought there were at least a few diesels sold in Canada that required DEF.

Live and learn I guess.

murphyslaw

Veteran Member
TDI
'14 TDI JSW/Sunroof/Nav/Man
One of the desk jockeys likely was running low on his rig, so they seized it.

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
Here in NJ, I would have told the Walmart idiots to get out of my way as I walked from the store. They have no right at all to detain you legally. They are not police officers. The fact that they called police would have cost them a lawsuit. It's called harassment.

iamatt

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Jetta 6 Speed manual
Needed some propane bottles exchanged a while back, goto walmart blue rhino deal.. said they would be outside to do the exchange stand there for longer than I wanted ... carried the empties in each hand into the store ... whooah whooah immediate service. =]