Helpful Volunteer Available

Mass. Wine Guy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
5-speed, 2015 Golf S 6-speed manual; 2015 Golf Sportwagen SEL 6-speed manual
I don't know if my offers have been dismissed in the past, but I am ready and able to help with the 2004 festival however I can. I can contact vendors and companies, write letters or copy, and things along those lines, if needed.

tdipoet

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'11 Jetta TDI
thanks for the offer! i think at this point we're good in terms of manpower, but we may call on you during the fest itself or in the approaching weeks as things pick up speed.

Radman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Audi A6 TDI, 2014 Touareg TDI
Can you get one of the local Brewery's to sponsor the event /images/graemlins/tongue.gif A few beers before the GoKarting could be fun /images/graemlins/grin.gif
Just kidding of course. I gave up Drinking and Driving... Kept spilling my drink /images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

tdipoet

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'11 Jetta TDI
actually the track has many many signs that say drinking before the event is strictly prohibited. i do believe that such drinks will be available when you have finished driving, but i'd wait till that evening - the fests traditionally offer no shortage of opportunities to drink with fellow club members, and this one will be no exception, we promise! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jetter_Sprinta

Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor
TDI
2 Peeps sharing 1 UseYerName//an array of cars
this thread has gone way OT and quick.

[ QUOTE ]
.....A few beers before the GoKarting could be fun /images/graemlins/grin.gif...... Just kidding of course.

[/ QUOTE ]

Radman, I know you were only kidding, but...

I'll add to Poets comment, we were told at the F1 meeting that if any of the F1 staff even THINK that you have been drinking while on the track, you will be thrown out!

Enough on that!