Help: All 4 power windows switches stopped working! [Golf mk3]

paradox37

TDI
MK3 1.9 TDI
Hello people,

Today, I installed MFA on my MK3. I used all the original connectors to install it. MFA works perfectly. I also replaced my light cable in preparation for the installation of headlight leveling. Again, original cable. But, for some reason, all power windows switches stopped working!

I checked all the fuses, and they are fine. When I turn on the lights, all the switches power on. When I use my key in the door lock, I can open and close all windows. But when I use any of the switches inside, none works. It's like ignition is not recognized by power switches. Any ideas here? Does anyone know how power windows recognize ignition?

paradox37

TDI
MK3 1.9 TDI
Figured it out if anyone comes in similar situation. My assumption was correct. Power windows were not receiving ignition signal. During my fiddling with wires, I somehow pulled out one wire connector from T5 junction. I sow it, but I thought it was unused connector so I just put in inside white junction which does not do anything. I put it back to T5 junctions, and all works good again.