I have a 2005 golf, 1.9L, 5 speed manual with 140,000 miles. I was driving down the highway at 80mph and my car stalled and the temperature warning light came on. I coasted to a stop and while waiting for it to cool down I noticed my coolant reservoir had ample coolant in it. There was no steam present like in most overheat situations, so I don't know if it actually overheated. The car cranks as normal, but the car still wouldn't start a couple of days later, so I replaced my fuel pump and relay 109. The ASV is open. The timing belt and water pump were replaced about 35,000 miles ago and the belt still appears to be in good condition. Please help me get her running again. Thank you.