Hello!! Good Morning, I'm Awake Now!!

bam_bam_dip

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta TDI GL
Normal ritual this morning. Sitting on the back patio with the wife enjoying a cup-o-java, and then this little fella wants to say HI!!

Yes, I'm wide awake now.

40X40

Experienced
TDI
2013 Passat SEL Premium
Red and Yellow kill a fellow, Red and Black venom lack.

Nasty little critter, did the Tree Rats bring in a 'HIT SNAKE'?

At the risk of setting off the animal rights wackos, I will say I hope you destroyed the creature so it cannot possibly harm a neighbors' child.

Glad you were paying attention to where you walk!

Bill

runonbeer

Maintenance EnthusiastVendor
TDI
'00 Golf 02M, '10 Golf 02E, '02 UTE 02M
While I was in Alaska a few weeks ago, I walked outside the back door of the cabin and there was Kodiak brown bear about 15 feet from me:eek: . It ran away.

Oh, we also caught a 9 foot Salmon Shark in the net. Got him out safe and sound. that was officially the scariest thing that happened.

bam_bam_dip

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta TDI GL
Rob,
I bet you have some really good stories about Alaska. I would love to hear them sometime.
Bill,
Never fear, he is a "good" snake now. There are just too many kiddos in the neighborhood to catch and release. I too believe he was a messenger from the ratz.

Dr Jones

TDI
06 Golf
That is likely a corn snake which often gets mistaken for a coral snake. You want to make sure before you start playing with them though. The corn snake is sold as a pet and that one is probably lost.
I on the other hand have had a rash of pymie rattle snakes in the last 4 weeks. I found a baby out by my cellar. Troubling thought.

Dave_D

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat Titanium Beige six speed manual & Jetta, 1999.5, Tornado Red
I much prefer the snakes to the hordes of rats and mice they eat, venomous snakes excepted.

SBAtdijetta

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'10 Jetta Cup 6spd, '02 Jetta Auto
arvina said:
aww man corals are nothin. they dont even have fangs. they have to find some weak skin or chew on you to poison you real bad.
LOL I don't know about thier fangs, but their poison is very bad. I would kill it right away if it was red & yellow. We get lots of baby copperheads arround here. I kill them when i see them, but My neighboors think they are worms...:confused: lol. I wonder where they are coming from.