Heated washer nozzels - for those of us who don't have them

tamorgen

Veteran Member
Harness

I just ordered the heated nozzles this morning, as well as the harness off of Ebay. I would have just tried to buy the correct connectors and do the wiring described as above, but since no one could give me the correct connector part number, Ebay actually helped me out.

Anyway, here is the harness:

So, my question is now, where does the orange connector go to? Anybody know?

tamorgen

Veteran Member
tamorgen said:
I just ordered the heated nozzles this morning, as well as the harness off of Ebay. I would have just tried to buy the correct connectors and do the wiring described as above, but since no one could give me the correct connector part number, Ebay actually helped me out.

Anyway, here is the harness:

So, my question is now, where does the orange connector go to? Anybody know?
Anyone? The orange connector I have is 6X0 973 802 C. Is there a way to find out what connector will mate with that one?

tamorgen

Veteran Member
mtltdi said:
If you can't find the part #, I would get a male female connector set from this reference, and transfer the two wires into that one. You could even order connectors which will work with the same size repair wires so you don't have to use butt connectors.

home.comcast.net/~southcross2/VW/ETKA/Electrical_2_Lead.pdf
Yeah, I came across that link via google. I just didnt' see anything that told me what mates up with the one that is included. I was thinking what you suggested if I couldn't come up with the part number. Thanks for the suggestion. That might be exactly what I do.