has anyone heard from Mark Malone?

TDI
2006 Jetta TDi
Hey,
If anyone can reach Mark Malone of Malone Tuning, could you please let him know that I'm trying to reach him? I'm a powerlineman in Florida and I've been working with him to tune my '06 Jetta TDi with a 1749VB turbo from Street Toys. I've sent him my logs about 4 weeks ago I think but I haven't heard anything back. I appreciate the help as I'm trying to wrap up what has become a 3 year(!) project and my wife would be tickled to have a properly working car.
Thanks in advance!
Rob

cog

Veteran Member
TDI
98 GT.TDI 11O
yeah try him again sometimes he just has that many e-mails to get through some can get missed as he will normally get intouch straight away just to let you know he,s workinmg on it . he is a busy guy but very reliable and very good at answering e-mails and questions but were all human just just send him another e-mail you,ll get there

Mark@MaloneTuning

Vendor , w/Business number
Blaine, Washington and Vancouver, British Columbia
TDI
'14 GSW TDI, '11 Golf TDI, '97 Golf Variant Syncro 1.9L TDI, '96 Golf 1.9L ASV TDI, '93 Eurovan Westfalia 1.9L TDI, '09 BMW 335d, '17 BMW 328d
Hey Rob,

Sorry, Summer was very busy. I receive roughly 80 e-mails a day but I recently started limiting the flow of new customers so I can catch up on current ones. Here's a graph of your boost log that I sent 4 weeks ago:

15 PSI requested boost and only 8.5 PSI actual boost. That's with stock ECU software so there's still something wrong with your hardware. I'll e-mail you some suggestions in a few minutes.

Mark

crpowa

TDI
2009 Jetta tdi
mark malone

Mark has great service. I have heard noting but good things about him. I am really hopping to become a client once he starts admiting new customers again.

Cheers