guru's in Pittsburgh region

04SlvrJetta

Veteran Member
TDI
15 Passat SE DSG
Anybody know of any Guru's near Pittsburgh? I live in Wheeling, WV and think I need one! I work near Greensburg, so nothing in this area is too far from me.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Dude, there's a Trusted TDI Mechanic's thread that's a sticky at the top of this forum.

Also, see the map link in my signature.

04SlvrJetta

Veteran Member
TDI
15 Passat SE DSG
I appreciate the offer, but you're about 200 miles from me. I have been driving to and from work 80 miles each way and it is not ideal. The car has in my estimation about 40 horses! Do you have much experience with PD's?

04SlvrJetta

Veteran Member
TDI
15 Passat SE DSG
I have seen this before, but never gave it any thought. I think VCDS may help in solving my problems, but not sure because I don't know what all can be done with it. Thought about getting one, but never spent the $ to do so. Approximately where in the region are you?

04SlvrJetta

Veteran Member
TDI
15 Passat SE DSG
I work in Jeannette, so that wouldn't be too bad a drive. I have a tough week ahead of me...I am in Accounting and this is our month-end week and I have myself on a bit of an abbreviated schedule to take my son to Cub Scout camp on Thursday. I hate to go too long driving this thing like this, but my week is squeezing me real quick!

04SlvrJetta

Veteran Member
TDI
15 Passat SE DSG
Thanks for the offer. The turbo is RIP! I don't think VCDS will help me now, but I appreciate you offering....so many great people here on the club!