Guru maybe come to my place. Anyone need work done ?

highender

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta TDI
Hello all . Gosh its been a long time. My tdi needs a timiing belt done. I have a friend who can come do it.

To make it practical, was wondering if anyone needs a timing belt, clutch, or other work done ?

Longtime trusted members please PM me.

EZ G

TDI
01 MK4 golf
anyone have any work to be done ?
Hi my name is Gordie (EZ G) I need a clutch done 01 MK4 golf . I'm in Lincoln ca. I would load the golf on my trailer and bring it to Hayward if you corralled a trusted mechanic there . I have space at home if a guy wanted to do it this direction, I'm about 45 minutes north east of Sacramento

Baumeister

Veteran Member
TDI
'15 Beetle Convertible, '03 New Beetle TDI 5sp, '94 Audi Cabriolet(AFN swap in progress)
Gordie, Welcome to the best car forum I've seen in 20 years. (the 1990s BMW email list was damn good).

I'm not too far from you in Auburn, CA. Unfortunately only have a small carport right now and no other flat space around until we get around to some major landscape changes, retaining walls and/or blacktop/concrete work. My ALH Beetle is sitting at the moment, driveably but needs attention in lots of places. It's "time"(not distance) for a new timing belt, but I'm in no hurry, it's not gonna see much driving time until fall of 2022, when our daughter turns 16. Her little brother is wanting it after her, we've had it since new.

EZ G

TDI
01 MK4 golf
Gordie, Welcome to the best car forum I've seen in 20 years. (the 1990s BMW email list was damn good).

I'm not too far from you in Auburn, CA. Unfortunately only have a small carport right now and no other flat space around until we get around to some major landscape changes, retaining walls and/or blacktop/concrete work. My ALH Beetle is sitting at the moment, driveably but needs attention in lots of places. It's "time"(not distance) for a new timing belt, but I'm in no hurry, it's not gonna see much driving time until fall of 2022, when our daughter turns 16. Her little brother is wanting it after her, we've had it since new.
Thanks for the warm welcome, I was a bit unclear after reading your post , are you a guru but lacking space to work on cars or an average enthusiast. I've had my 01 Golf for about 7 years or so, my adult son also has an 01 TDI Golf . His is a red 2 door mine is a silver 4door. Neither of us use the golfs much because were electricians and generally drive our diesel pickups ( both are 5.9 liter cummins trucks) I'm not much for forum chatting but if you PM me with an email I'll give you my email

NFSTDI

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'98 Jetta
Did you already do your TB? My Jetta, my son's really, is coming due. He is up near Davis and I am down the East Bay. A 1998 is easy money for those in the know. I would be happy to pay cash.