GTG Winnsboro SC Saturday July 14

DanG144

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2005 A4 Jetta 5spd
At least two tuners will be there, Jeff Robertson of Rocketchip, and Newzboys - a Malone tune distributor.
Post in the thread if you need a tune.

Where: http://midlandsbiofuels.com/index.php?page=contact-information

Location: Main Street Winnsboro, SC beside Shell Gas Station and across the street from the Dodge Dealership.
Plant Address: 310 South Congress Street, Winnsboro, SC 29180
Phone: Toll Free 1-877-MBF-4BIO (877-623-4246) or 803-718-9741

Trying to get the ball rolling.
We will have another Get ToGether at Midlands Biofuels in Winnsboro SC. on Saturday July 14.
Come one, come all.
It is well worth coming to one, if you own a TDI, or just like being around pleasant hard working folks.

I have not yet contacted all the mechanics. I hope that most of them can come on such short notice.

Life seems to get busier every year.
It will be a few weeks before I can contribute much to this effort.

Dan

Last edited:

Ski in NC

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Jetta ALH 5sp stock
Dan, I will try to attend this year too. Enjoyed it last year..

This year I might want some lift time for my poor neglected jetta!!

Eric

rix337

Veteran Member
TDI
09 Jetta TDI
Oh man, I am sure going to try to make this. I am low on knowledge on my CR and love to learn more. Don't think I will be getting tuned this time. As soon as I check with the wifey, I will confirm. Thanks for your hard work.

Elfnmagik

Veteran Member
TDI
Currently De-Dub'd
Well we're driving it to Naples, FL. We leave that day. Would Jeff be in town Friday? Thanks for the offer. Very generous.

airwolf

Veteran Member
TDI
None
Drat, been wanting to go to another south-eastern GTG. Wouldn't you know it is planned the same time as my sisters wedding!

TurbineWhine

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 2003, Platinum Grey
Hi Dan,

Daniel and I will be tbere. We will get into your place Friday afternoon early to help you get stuff packed for Joe's. I hope we can do the pre-event social that evening at your place as usual. We have our own accommodations covered this year. If you need us to do any special prep work or assistance, just let us know. Looking forward to it and getting to see the following again.

Landon & Daniel

50R BTR

TDI
2009 Jetta TDI
A good probability...as always, sounds like a good time. Missed the last Midlands event, so looking forward to it...might need to use a vagcom as we approach the 70k mark...just for a check up!

fabed23

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta ALH - 5spd
Looking forward to meeting new faces and learning new things. First gtg. Marked on the calendar@

Noctix

TDI
Black '00 Beetle
My first TDI GTG! :D It's on my calendar, and I hope to have purchased a new Golf by then. If so, I will be wanting to get an RC tune for sure!

Abaddon2501

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon TDI Auto
Hopefully Merlyn and I can attend maybe even our Father again. Hopefully it won't be as Hot as last year, or atleast have some wind blowing. Thanks for getting this together Dan!

MichelleRoze

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 New Beetle
I THINK I can be there. Looks like my travel plans won't be as long as I had originally thought, so I may be back in town by then and would be more than willing to hit a TDI gtg! I don't think I have any work needed, but of course, you never know with me haha

vdubdezl

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta TDI 5MT, 05 Honda Odyssey EX-L
Thinking about going since we haven't been to one of Dan's GTG in about 5 or 6 years. I think it would be fun to check out the biofuel plant.

Houpty GT

Veteran Member
TDI
Corrado TDI, 2000 Golf, 1996 B4 Variant
The Corrado will be there! I finally got my 4 piston aluminum brake caliper project from last year finished.

terrydtdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 MK4 TDI Jetta 5spd

sccaddy

Veteran Member
TDI
96TDI Passat, 1.6 81d caddy, 86d golf, 82d rabbit, 81ALH caddy, 82 Westy
Sounds fun Dan. Gonna be a full weekend. Fri afternoon cruze to Freshfields Village on Johns Island for GTG and show. Then on to TDI GTG. on Sat. Will be a good weekend. I have details if anyone is interested for fri Charleston cruze.

BioJoe

TDI
Toureag 09
Very excited about having everyone back again this year! I hope it is half as good as last year. Thinking about fish fry this year. How does that sound?