You may be able to get the antenna off of the wreck. Maybe even the driver's side mirror. The screws we should be able to find as well.Here are some parts I'd like in order to get some work done at the GTG. If anyone has them, please bring them for me or message me about possibly selling them to me. Thanks.
1) Replacement antenna (No style preference. Mine is simply broken).
2) Beige glove box for a 2000 Golf (Upgraded 02-03 type preferred).
3) Drivers side mirror (Mine has a mystery discoloration).
4) Screws to secure bottom of drivers door panel (The last guy to take the door panel off lost them).
5) Whatever is needed to delete my EGR (Pretty certain I want this done, but am ignorant of what extra parts, if any, are needed to make it happen).
6) Whatever adhesive is used on the trim directly below the passenger windows. The black film covering has peeled back from the r.r. window, exposing the foam beneath. UNSIGHTLY!
Anything that can't be brought to the GTG will still need to be acquired some time. So any leads on where to get this stuff would be helpful. Thanks for the assist, everyone!
Cool! Were you ever in the Navy?? Serve on Submarines?I will be cleaning up around the shop all day today. Drop ins are welcome.
If you do stop by, you may be put to work.
Landon and Daniel will be here about mid-afternoon. Landon turbinewhine may work on his car a bit. I expect Jimmy Jimbote to drop by, Thomas BoiseTDI to show up some time, Bruce Paramedick, Robbie dieselfueler, not sure how many others to show up this afternoon.
We'll have pizza about 6 or 7, and expect to lose your host about 8pm or so. I go to bed early. It apalls my wife that I walk off and leave my guests - but I do. There is often a crowd still working on cars or just shooting the breeze when I go to bed.
In addition to the B100 cubes BioJoe is bringing, there is also a Murphy station that sells B20 from the pump on I-77 at Killian if you're coming that way. And for folks coming up I-26 from I-95 there's another Murphy selling B20 (WalMart) at Bush River.either. I'd like B100, but will do B5-20 also. If there's any around, I'll bring some 5 gal cans to get some.
Tread carefully there. The Scots dont like to be aligned with the English;-)645, 647, 727, 728 here - in the back of the bus - an effin nuke.
I did spend two years on the AS-31, moored Sotsin the middle of Holy Loch Scotland. Was there during the Falklands War, watched the Brits show once again why there "will always be an England".
Tread carefully there. The Scots dont like to be aligned with the English;-)