Group buy on turbos

hutchman

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI Pkg 1, 5 Spd, Graphite Blue / 2002 Jetta GLS, Black w/tan leather
Group buy on turbos ... for extreme RC tuning!

Peter is looking to do a group buy on these and Jeff is coming out with RC 5000 and just needs to tweak the actuator adjustment ....

Last edited:

Mike_M

Veteran Member
TDI
Black 2002 Jetta GLS
volks_r_us said:
Cool Ill re install that ski rack on my roof to sit that baby :)
Nah...just install a "hidden hitch" and tow it on a trailer. Flexible boost hoses would be a good thing to have. :D I'm thinking about 18" diameter?

hutchman

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI Pkg 1, 5 Spd, Graphite Blue / 2002 Jetta GLS, Black w/tan leather
I have no idea what it is for! A friend of mine told me about it. He is a big Mopar fan and apparently someone posted it to the lxforums talking about SRT8's and they had some fun with it.

I think the chicken wire over the inlet is a nice touch.

hutchman

Veteran Member
TDI
Good one! That one requires RC 600 and a boost valve the size of an empty toilet roll cardbord thingy.

jnecr

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 BMW 328d
I think I'll install this and then see if my clutch holds. I don't have enough money right now to do both. So I'll go for more power and then do the clutch later...

hutchman

Veteran Member
TDI
Last edited:

hutchman

Veteran Member
TDI
IndigoBlueWagon said:
I don't think this will work with the stock CAT.
The one DD posted would fit on Charlie's new setup :eek:

Mike_M

Veteran Member
TDI
Black 2002 Jetta GLS
hutchman said:
The one DD posted would fit on Charlie's new setup :eek:
Yeah, but you'd need a fire truck water pump to flow enough fuel. What size would the injector nozzles be? .205 feet? :D

Mike

bobesser

hutchman said:
WARNING ... you will be seeing into the minds of SRT-4 owners :eek:
... I AM an SRT-4 owner. Currently going back to stock to save up for mods for my TDi. I don't actually own a TDi yet so I am doing my research here and am now worried about whether to buy a PD100 or wait a year and hope to get a CR140.

Bob

hutchman

Veteran Member
TDI
bobesser said:
... I AM an SRT-4 owner. Currently going back to stock to save up for mods for my TDi. I don't actually own a TDi yet so I am doing my research here and am now worried about whether to buy a PD100 or wait a year and hope to get a CR140.

Bob
It was a jest in fun. I can't talk my friend into a TDI since he is a big Chrylser fan so I'm trying to talk him into a SRT-4.

You have to admit though, this forum is more tame than most others .... one of the reasons I like it!