• Server migration complete
    In the early morning of September 26, 2020, our migration to new servers was completed.
    Things seem to be working as expected, but if you notice any issues including not receiving email notifications,
    please vistit this thread for more details

Great Ohio mechanic (Dayton area)

abnTDI

TDI
none yet
I just got my TB changed and had intake cleaned by Joe Augustine, goes by august676 here, and I HIGHLY recomend him to anyone in the Ohio area. I drove up from Cincy, and it was well worth it. I just bought an 03 Jetta with 100k on it, so getting the TB done was a top priority. Of the several people I contacted he was the only one who could do it in one day, and was able to do it the day after I called him. He charged $40 an hour for labor. I'm new to the TDI world, so I cannot express how happy I am to have been able to find an honest and knowledgeable guy to work on my car. I'm mad that I have to go back to Ft. Bragg NC soon because there are so many more things I wish I could have him do to my car. I really can't recomend him enough.
-Karl

Katmandu

TDI
81 NA Diesel Rabbit
abnTDI said:
I just got my TB changed and had intake cleaned by Joe Augustine, goes by august676 here, and I HIGHLY recomend him to anyone in the Ohio area.
Where in Dayton is he located ?

I'm in Troy BTW.

I'm in the market for a 00-03 TDI stick. :cool: