Great Bosch Benefit

Mass. Wine Guy

Top Post Dawg
TDI
5-speed, 2015 Golf S 6-speed manual; 2015 Golf Sportwagen SEL 6-speed manual
After getting a Bosch alternator installed, Bosch sent me an email that I had two years of free roadside assistance. Towing up to 50 miles(!). Impressive.

I’ve used it twice to get my car to my mechanic. Saved $350 per tow. Any Bosch part will do, I think.

Thank you, Bosch!

ezshift5

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 JSW TDI (Enroute BB).......2017 Jetta 1.4 turbo 5M ....................
That is nice to know. I purchased a Bosch Ascenta a few moons ago. I wonder if I overlooked anything in my mailbox..........................

JeffSoun

TDI
VW Jetta
Bosch is reliable to use any hardware. I'm using a bunch of Bosch tools for the garage and other home DIY tools.

reince

TDI
2006 Beetle
That's a great deal. My uncle is looking for an alternator and I'll mention that Bosch deal. We'll work on his Golf once we finish installing the suspension from 4Wheelonline onto the Wrangler and clear the garage.

pkhoury

That guy with the goats
TDI
2013 JSW, 2003 Jetta Ute, 2 x 2002 Golf, 2000 Golf
After getting a Bosch alternator installed, Bosch sent me an email that I had two years of free roadside assistance. Towing up to 50 miles(!). Impressive.

I’ve used it twice to get my car to my mechanic. Saved $350 per tow. Any Bosch part will do, I think.

Thank you, Bosch!
Where'd you buy the alternator from? I could've used that $50 tow to save me the $92 that my insurance company didn't reimburse me for, when I needed a 26 mile tow last Saturday (thankfully not related to the alternator).