Grease car kit

huntdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 JETTA TDI 5 speed,1978 PEUGEOT 504D 4 speed,1997 AUDI A4 Avent TDI 5 speed TDI(IN EUROPE)
GREASECAR KIT FOR SALE . I HAVE GOT THIS FOR A 83 BENZ
BACK IN A FEWE YEARS, NEVER OPENED THE BOX . IT CAN BE USED ON VW
AS WELL. $1300

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
98 Jetta TDI AHU 1.9L (944 TDI swap in progress) I moved so now i got nothing but an AHU in a garage on a pallet.
Wow there cowboy. No need to screem. We can hear you from all the way out here. Calm down.

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
98 Jetta TDI AHU 1.9L (944 TDI swap in progress) I moved so now i got nothing but an AHU in a garage on a pallet.
it could also mean a kit that makes your finger slip and hit the shift key and also catch your eyes so you cant proof read and just start yelling because its also in your ears!

philngrayce

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta, '06 Jetta, Both Gone '13 Leaf, Gone Liberty CRD, Subaru Forrester and MB300SD
Greasecar is probably the biggest (and perhaps the first?) company to make two tank kits to run your diesel vehicle on waste vegetable oil. It is a good quality product, and the company is still in business.

To the OP, potential buyers might want to know: Is the tank round or rectangular?

DivineChaos

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk6 jetta sportwagen tdi
it could also mean a kit that makes your finger slip and hit the shift key and also catch your eyes so you cant proof read and just start yelling because its also in your ears!
Lol. I just ignore the all caps. Even better when it's bold, caps, and in the wrong section. We gotta get these noobies to only post once about an issue and in the correct section. Madness I tell ya.

ToxicDoc

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta, S7, .216
I never understand why they just don't go back and edit it to lower case. Even though they say they understand, they leave it in caps and make it essentially unreadable (for me at least).

Ragdude

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 VW Golf SEL TDi
Why would posting in caps bother anyone? Perhaps his keyboard is broken and only allows caps? My computer at work suffers from this...

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Why would posting in caps bother anyone? Perhaps his keyboard is broken and only allows caps? My computer at work suffers from this...
Because we have rules everyone agrees to here when they become members.
We get warnings and day bans for being creative around bad words and the posts get edited but this BS goes right past the glased eyes of Admins.
* No SHOUTING. Don't use all caps when posting. It is difficult to read and annoying.
Forum rules for those who are clueless.

Last edited:

philngrayce

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta, '06 Jetta, Both Gone '13 Leaf, Gone Liberty CRD, Subaru Forrester and MB300SD
Have you noticed the OP is in Europe? When you are talking to a person who speaks a foreign language, the best thing to do is to talk louder and louder until they get it.

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Have you noticed the OP is in Europe? When you are talking to a person who speaks a foreign language, the best thing to do is to talk louder and louder until they get it.
This has been my way of life for all creeds. If you are arguing with me it must be because you did not clearly hear my side.

Ragdude

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 VW Golf SEL TDi
Because we have rules everyone agrees to here when they become members.
We get warnings and day bans for being creative around bad words and the posts get edited but this BS goes right past the glased eyes of Admins.
* No SHOUTING. Don't use all caps when posting. It is difficult to read and annoying.
Forum rules for those who are clueless.
There is a rule against caps? If their keyboard is locked on caps, they should just go away?

Well I'll be there is...

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
There is a rule against caps? If their keyboard is locked on caps, they should just go away?
Yes there are rules and if you can't follow them...... There are these thigns called stores. they have repacment parts like keyboards and such. you might want to invest is getting out of your domicile for once and venture to one of these places of goods for exchange of legal tender.

Ragdude

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 VW Golf SEL TDi
Yes there are rules and if you can't follow them...... There are these thigns called stores. they have repacment parts like keyboards and such. you might want to invest is getting out of your domicile for once and venture to one of these places of goods for exchange of legal tender.
shhhhhh too many misspelled words coming out of you, settle down