Got some new pics of the jsw

KraftwerkB6

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 JSW
Finally got some new pics of the Team Dynamics I got late last summer. Weather got a little better and a couple buddies wanted to try out their new cameras so we decided to get some pics. A friend let us use his farm for the backdrop which also helped.
No build thread in here,nor did I see a "what did you do today" thread so I figured I'd just post up.

ezshift5

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 JSW TDI (Enroute BB).......2017 Jetta 1.4 turbo 5M ....................
....snappy looking crossbars. I wonder how much these would affect highway miles per gallon?

ez

DRbillZ

Veteran Member
TDI
New Beetle, Jetta, one totaled Passat....RIP.
That's a lowering that doesn't look ghetto. Good job. Car looks nice. Good pics. Hope you don't lose anything on the lower end of the car that you like.

KraftwerkB6

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 JSW
lol, typical tdi club post... @ezshift5

idk, I've never driven with them outside of town or more then a few miles. Only had them on to drop off 2 twin mattresses and left them on for the week just in case i needed to get them back. They do make some serious wind noise though, they are VW cross bars.

DRbillZ

Veteran Member
TDI
New Beetle, Jetta, one totaled Passat....RIP.
No. Typical TDI "clean diesel forum" post :). Anything you do against mother earth is a sin ....unless it's OK'd by "the party". :)
You know like making movies and blowing stuff up and producing more soot from the explosion than 100 TDIs did in their whole life. Stuff like that :)
We don't get that kind of stuff in the ALH forums :)

twopassats-one-TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Golf Wagon TDI Comfortline
Finally got some new pics of the Team Dynamics I got late last summer. Weather got a little better and a couple buddies wanted to try out their new cameras so we decided to get some pics. A friend let us use his farm for the backdrop which also helped.
No build thread in here,nor did I see a "what did you do today" thread so I figured I'd just post up.
Beautiful!

KraftwerkB6

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 JSW
is that a ghi front end ??
GTI?? GLI?
just normal sport wagon front end with votex lip, fogs, golf grill, and euro golf R head lights...

Looks good! Now you just need some big brakes to fill out those wheels.
I had Porsche 986 boxster front calipers for a while with SS lines. It was fun, but kinda loud and crazy amount of braking for dd'ing the wagon. Sold them a long time ago but kept the lines on there.
Holding out for someone to trade in a Golf R at work or wait for the mk7 gti pp

thanks for the complements.

Last edited:

Jake Brake

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat GLS tdi wagon
Very Nice! what type of wheels are those? Black does look really good when clean. I had a 1971 Chevelle wagon (Concourse) hot rod several years back that was black with white SS stripes down the hood and a beefef up 350 sb. It was a fun, but thirsty car that got me lots of nice comments.

BMLO13

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Sportwagon
That looks really nice, like the Diesel emblem on the back, and photos are well done.

1dieselsteve

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 TDI Jetta

Sweet ride... What size rims are those and what did you choose for lowering it and how much did you lower it.

YukonLT

Veteran Member - TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2010 Golf TDI 6MT
I don't really like that much drop, but man is that car pretty. Nice work...

msantram

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 SportWagen TDI DSG (Buyback 2018.01.30)
i keep coming back to these photos. i'm not one for lowering, but man these pics are changing my mind! the black looks great with the rims too. nice work OP.